The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Galant VR4 Ski Rack feet and 4ski rack. $200

Sold my Galant a while ago and this has just been sitting on the shelf. Pricing based off asking a couple old guys here and considering they aren't available anymore.

The ski rack would need a set of locks cause I pulled them for my current rack. If you're local and want the rails you can have them too but shipping will be a pain.

Ill check back on the forum periodically, but I dont get alerts when people respond to a thread or I get a PM so its easiest to email me. [email protected]

photo3_zps729f619f.jpg

photo2_zps2cbe6838.jpg

photo1_zpsbd631750.jpg

The bars or rails or what ever you want to call them aren't necessarily included cause shipping those will be a pain and probably cost more than just buying them local. Its $200 for the feet and rack.

turbowop

The bars are like $85 new. I think shipping would be cheaper. The feet/bars I just purchased used off Ebay for the Audi were pretty cheap to ship via USPS, and I think they're even a few inches longer than the ones for the Galant. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Ahh, good to know. These bars are about 6" longer per side than needed. I just never got around to trimming them down.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned