The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 89 bits, dash pod

MAKE OFFERS!

Interior bits are Gray.
IMAG0487.jpg

lightweight Glove box with latch, small scratch (see pics) $40
click

Mint passenger underdash $20

MINT Drivers underdash with cubby but no vent $75

SOLD grille, no broken tabs and good chrome but very very small ding (see pics) $50
SOLD

lightweight center console with side trim pieces, switches, and cubbys, broken cupholder and missing box. $40 Possibly being parted out for lid and cubby.
click
click
click

under-hood box from behind passenger headlight, meant for isolating the intake air and not for storage, but since we get our air from a different place in the bay it could be used for whatever you want. comes with the clips and screws to install it (no dealer hardware hunting) $20
IMAG0486.jpg

IMAG0493.jpg

Dash pod $35

SOLD 92 LS Tails small hairline crack above one lens (only in the gray part but I am a full-disclosure guy) $50 SOLD

I may be relatively new on here but I have been around 4g61t.org for about a decade and I don't plan on going anywhere since I am currently building another Mirage Turbo. username on there is Darkhorse. Thanks for the space

Last edited by a moderator:

I am entertaining offers. I May do some horse trading for injectors 680cc or larger...?

I'd like to take the driver side dash w/ cubby off your hands. $65 cool?

Tail light "dibs" in order of PM:
-Gizmovr4 (dibs for 24 hours from this post because he is waiting on another member selling a set...)
-Caf620
-supa saloon
-92vr4NYC

I replied to all PMs and will PM the next-dibbed person as necessary.

Thanks!

~joe

caf620

hi, i did not receive any message, just PM me when it is available so we can talk and arrange it. Thanks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

"Tail light "dibs" in order of PM:
-Gizmovr4 (dibs for 24 hours from this post because he is waiting on another member selling a set...)
-Caf620
-supa saloon
-92vr4NYC

I replied to all PMs and will PM the next-dibbed person as necessary.

Thanks!

~joe"

he SAID he will take them within the time alotted but I haven't seen money yet... I hate this. I am heading to the post office tomorrow morning, I don't want to go back every single day. Apparently this "dibs" system doesn't work that well.

supa_saloon

well, i understand your point, as from where i am, i need to know the shipping cost on my end.
I am willing to pay for it but the it's the shipping cost that we need to find out so we can close it out,

example, the item may only be $50 but the shipping to Manila, Philippines might be $200. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Please choose the lowest cost fro shipping for me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Let me know on the cost, am also willing to wait if you don't have that much time in going to the post office, as long as it doesn't take several weeks. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Last edited:

I wasn't indicating that I am backing out on our deal and going to the next person, just that the later payment puts me out another day going to the post office to ship this grille. The one post office here in town is always racked with lines so its not something I want to do on a regular basis. Tails are effectively sold to Gizmo.

Thanks

Bringing this back up.

Grille, Tails, center console lid + cubby sold

Offers considered, I need some 650cc or larger injectors.

kama1

Got the parts!
Thankyou!

Bringing this back up, I still have a few items left... lightweight glovebox and passenger underdash, dash pod, some other stuff... make offers. thanks!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts