The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Replica Keyfobs - Updated FEB 2023!

I sent payment a couple weeks ago then realized this thread is super old are you still shipping or should I get my money back

Fat350

I sent payment on august 17, 2020, sent a pm a month later, and sent him an email to his PayPal email account. Does anyone know how to contact Steve? I’d really like my key fob

I recieved mine today thanks but the guy below me did not you sent him tracking for mine pretty sure it was a mistake. And it can be corrected.

bcallahan92

Sent payment a little bit ago. Haven’t heard anything, sent message on PayPal as well. No response. Just a heads up for anyone interested .

Turbo99

Sent payment a little bit ago. Haven’t heard anything, sent message on PayPal as well. No response. Just a heads up for anyone interested .
Keep us posted. Now that I've got another one of these in the stable I'd love one of these as well.

steve

Hey guys, I haven't been on the board since before it moved to the new forum software. Sorry if I missed any messages. I can't even access my original account, maybe because I was an admin and got locked down after the move.

@bcallahan92 dude I am so sorry, I see you sent $47 back in October. I'm sending you out keyfobs tomorrow. I don't have any options for engraving unfortunately. Please confirm that you want '91s. Again I apologize. Edit: actually I see that I messaged you back in PayPal on December 4th. I guess PayPal is bad at notifying both of us...... anyway like I said in December just let me know what you want me to do because I don't have engraving.

I have a bunch of these keyfobs in stock. I'm offering free shipping when you buy 2 while they last. $20 each. I have '91 and '92 styles ready to go.

fobs.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Turbo99

Hey guys, I haven't been on the board since before it moved to the new forum software. Sorry if I missed any messages. I can't even access my original account, maybe because I was an admin and got locked down after the move.

@bcallahan92 dude I am so sorry, I see you sent $47 back in October. I'm sending you out keyfobs tomorrow. I don't have any options for engraving unfortunately. Please confirm that you want '91s. Again I apologize. Edit: actually I see that I messaged you back in PayPal on December 4th. I guess PayPal is bad at notifying both of us...... anyway like I said in December just let me know what you want me to do because I don't have engraving.

I have a bunch of these keyfobs in stock. I'm offering free shipping when you buy 2 while they last. $20 each. I have '91 and '92 styles ready to go.

View attachment 2687
Glad to see you're still here! Payment sent for two 91 style. Thanks!

bcallahan92

View attachment 2687
Love it ! Thanks man ! No worries at all. Just happy to see you’re back on, and excited for the key fabs. Yes 91’s.

rustednut00

View attachment 2687
Sent payment in for 2 key fobs for 91's. Thank you so so much.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Classifieds Listings