The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Replica Keyfobs - Updated FEB 2023!

steve

I've only got a few '92 fobs left, and even fewer '91s. Paypal is open and money talks! Between facebook, .org, email, etc I can't try to keep track of individual people who are asking about these. If you send money and I'm out of fobs, I will refund the payment (obviously).

steve

Got it! Packaged up and should go out today.

steve

Got an order from David for the last two '91s. No more left. I have 4x '92 fobs.

I will order another batch at some point!

WaRrIoRs16

Payment sent for a 92 fob!

Payment Sent, you can change my order to a 92 if the 91 are out. And ill buy a 91 when theu are back available

-DTinker

Last edited:
Just a little follow up, Steve got back to me via facebook. 1991 Key Fobs are out of stock til later, and aside from mine there are 3 92's left.

WaRrIoRs16

Hmmm I sent money for a 92 Fob right after he said he only had 4 left, but you're saying he only has 3 left plus the one he's set aside for you? I guess that doesn't matter though. Did he say when he planned to ship them out?

WaRrIoRs16

I guess I should message him on the old bookface.

steve

Back in stock y’all. Check the first post for pricing and PayPal.

GotInsulin

Just got a pair of 92s from Steve. His FB post indicates that he still has quite a few left.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Classifieds Listings