- Ownership Status
- Currently Own
- Production Number
- Morrison Fabrications (MF) T4 top mount header, Twin 38mm Tial MVS wastegates with external dumps, small :) Borg Warner turbo, 4" downpipe, JMF Street SMIM, Blitz BOV, and NGK BR8ES plugs, -10AN fuel feed line and -8AN return PTFE everything, FIC 2150cc/m injectors, Fuel Lab AFPR, Magnus fuel rail, Magnafuel pre and post fuel pump filters, Magnafuel external pump w/JMS BAP, AFCO radiator with (1) Spal cooling fan, Bulfab braces, 3" FMIC with 2.5" IC pipes, 1G NT T/B, 5.5" CAI w/AFE filter, Saturn SC2 relocated alternator (Jay kit), Fluidamper crank pulley.
- 4 bolt LSD rear end swap, ACT Twin Disc, welded center diff in stock trans, DS aluminum bushings, Competition clutch fork and ball.
- 2.0L 8.5:1 Wiseco HD (22mm pin) pistons, Howard I beam connecting rods, BSEK, Stock crank, King XP Bearings, GSC S3 camshafts, AEM adjustable cam gears, Mitsubishi MLS HG, ARP L19 headstuds, Darren Thomas Racing (DTR) rebuilt (unported) head with Kiggly "HP" springs/retainers, Kiggly HLA, EVO IX timing belt, -8AN vents on valve-cover, catchcan by my buddy Brad Bench.
- ECMlink V3 Speed Density, GM AIT, AEM 5 bar map sensors, AEM Boost X EBC, and AEM UEGO. Jegs battery voltage, oil pressure, coolant temperature gauges.
- D2 "MT26" street coilovers, 17x9 with 2454017 Federal all season tires (street), Powerslot rotors all around, 4WS eliminated. Goodridge SS brake lines all around, 17"x7.5" Maxxim Sixx Silver wheels with 26" M&H slicks (track). Whiteline 26mm anti-sway bar in the rear. Car has the regular 2 piston brakes. Polys in the rear subframe and mustache bar. I do run stiffer Hypercoil springs and AGXs in the rear to prevent squat when on kill.
- JDM Bumpers (front and rear) - UDSM bumper supports were removed.
- Stock with Momo steering wheel.
I have owned the car since 2013. I built it (98%) and tune it 100%. It's been in my possession since early 2012. It's in full street trim other than the removal of AC, AWS, emissions and cruise control. Currently only has a downpipe until someone can build me a 4" exhaust. I would like to see it get into the 9's eventually in the same trim w/slicks which has been difficult to do with the stock drivetrain. It has the full leather interior, sunroof, radio, heat. It is not a race car by any means...I do drive this car frequently on the street. It made over 700awhp back in 2014. Some minor changes have been done since then. It made 790awhp on the old setup with some issues that were later resolved in 2020.
Quickest time to date is [email protected] on the old setup on wastegate boost. Car also went 139mph in a higher boost setting but shifting and traction was a problem. I have to run it on street radials because it breaks EVERY SINGLE TIME I launch it on slicks. It can go faster once the drivetrain issues are sorted out . As mentioned, it breaks drivetrain parts a lot. 600+ torque + heavy car + glass trans = bad combo. It weighs 3380lbs with a half tank of gas and me in it.
The car has a new setup since late 2020 (going for more power) but has not been to the track or on the dyno yet. I recently broke the 5 speed trans for the 1,983,945th time! :( I may do an auto swap or Dogbox in the future? Who knows...but it's my Bad lil Bish! Thanks for checking it out and leave comments.