The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1992 and 1993 awd expo .. 7 passenger 5speed Vancouver Washington $3500

kerry92gvr4

I have to many cars and to many projects going on and not enough room. Both cars run and drive and will get you anywhere, both are licenced in my name with good tags. Both smoke on startup, one very hevely. One has rear disc brakes. Would like to sell as a package. Message me for details.

kerry92gvr4

If anyone is interested you can text me 360-524-1048 and I can provide any info you might have, My plans were to make one really nice (witch i have started doing) and turbo swap it and then the other one would be the mountain beater, or tear it apart since its a 92 and has a 6 bolt 4g64 bottom end and make a stroker engine.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts