The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Where is the ECU?

I did a search on here and came up with nothing. So wheres the ecu located so my buddy can tell me if its eprom or not, so if i need to buy 1 I can do it now.

Diego

Passenger footwell. Behind the glovebox

2- 1/2 nuts and viola your ecu in yur hand

Barnes

"Behind the glovebox" might be a bit vague. Get down in the passenger side footwell. You will notice a roughly triangularish (?) trim piece on the right side of the foot well. Take this off. Look up along the right side of the glove box above where you took this trim piece out. You should notice the wire bundles with the big yellow plugs running up to the ECU.

It's called the passenger side "kick" panel. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned