The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

don't you hate it when...

poppin3000

when you have a galant that doesn't run and you buy a bunch of cool stuff for it, only to sell all the parts + aforementioned galant?

and as a bonus, you decide to buy a nice working galant 3 years later with none of the cool gear anymore? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

I was going through my photobucket and found pics of a bunch of cool stuff that I wish I still had to put on 777 (which I picked up about a month ago)

cool stuff that is no longer mine:

DSCN2959.jpg

DSCN2941.jpg

DSCN2955.jpg

DSCN2947.jpg

+ ron's big brake setup

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif

cheekychimp

This is probably rubbing salt in the wound, but I did the exact opposite. Despite overwhelming urges to sell my existing Galant, I struggled on through adversity and had all the necessary custom stuff built to make it work but ended up with a load of stuff left over I couldn't use. Then I bought a completely stock VR4 and now have a load of stuff I can put on it.

JSchleim18

Damn I'd hate to do that. I have sold only a few items I wish I had kept for the Galant but I still have the car and funny enough, everything that you have in the pics except I have Cusco strut bars.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts