GalantVR4.org The Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Forum
Galant VR-4 Forums » Galant VR-4 » General VR4 Discussions » don't you hate it when...
Previous thread Next thread

don't you hate it when...

poppin3000
Member +
777/2000

Galant VR-4 org Post #: 901008 posted 05/23/10 03:01 AM     Remind Me!  Send Private Message   Edit Post      
when you have a galant that doesn't run and you buy a bunch of cool stuff for it, only to sell all the parts + aforementioned galant?

and as a bonus, you decide to buy a nice working galant 3 years later with none of the cool gear anymore?

I was going through my photobucket and found pics of a bunch of cool stuff that I wish I still had to put on 777 (which I picked up about a month ago)

cool stuff that is no longer mine:

+ ron's big brake setup

Posts: 319 | From: bay area, ca | Member Since: 10/17/06 | IP: (24.6.25.7) | Report this post to a Moderator

cheekychimp Galant VR4.org Moderator
Director of Housing and Urban Development, and carbon/kevlar balls

Galant VR-4 org Post #: 901009 posted 05/23/10 03:07 AM     Remind Me!  Send Private Message   Edit Post      
This is probably rubbing salt in the wound, but I did the exact opposite. Despite overwhelming urges to sell my existing Galant, I struggled on through adversity and had all the necessary custom stuff built to make it work but ended up with a load of stuff left over I couldn't use. Then I bought a completely stock VR4 and now have a load of stuff I can put on it.

Getting old sucks ... but it sure beats the alternative !!!

Posts: 7318 | From: East Sussex, U.K. | Member Since: 04/19/04 | IP: (218.250.49.198) | Report this post to a Moderator

JSchleim18
Minor 69er
1157/2000

Galant VR-4 org Post #: 901065 posted 05/23/10 01:21 PM     Remind Me!  Send Private Message   Edit Post   
Damn I'd hate to do that. I have sold only a few items I wish I had kept for the Galant but I still have the car and funny enough, everything that you have in the pics except I have Cusco strut bars.

-Jeremy
A88 Summit White - CD (No Sunroof)

Posts: 4738 | From: Long Island, NY | Member Since: 10/16/06 | IP: (98.116.175.40) | Report this post to a Moderator

Pages: 1
Previous thread Next thread

Extra information
2 registered and 7 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Galant VR4.org Moderator:  curtis, steve, atc250r, jcgalntvr4-244, cheekychimp, jepherz, Rausch, toybreaker, iceman69510, pot, FlyingEagle 

Print Thread

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Thread views: 661

Rate this thread

News & Events: News | Events
Galant VR-4: Newbies | General VR4 Discussions | Technical Discussions | How To and Info Archive
Marketplace: Parts For Sale | Cars For Sale | Good Guys | Bad Guys
Community: Members' Showcase

Contact Us | Privacy statement GalantVR-4.org

Generated in 0.083 seconds in which 0.073 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Turbo powered.

Hertz's Galant VR-4 Page