The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: #3/1000 Lexington, KY 14K OBO ***Price Reduced***

V8Bait

** Update ** 4/4/2019 -- I am moving to aggressively sell #3. Please contact me with an offer if you are at all interested in this car, the worst I can say is no.

*************************************************************************************

I can be reached via PM's here or by email at [email protected] -- I will be an active seller

For Sale is #3. The car is at 84,500 original miles and has been mostly garaged since I purchased it. I purchased the car through "boostedinaz" about 3 years ago and had it brought to Lexington, KY.
Since I have purchased this car I have loved the car. I thought when I purchased the car it would bring back everything I had forgotten about these cars immediately but have been shocked how much I've had to relearn. I do work out of town year round and don't have the time to spend on the car. The car is started and driven every 3 weeks like clock work by my brother and maintenance has been maintained as well.

Not much has changed in the car since I bought it. Here is the original post from when I bought the car 3 years ago. click For some reason I can't get the new pictures to upload but I do have available. One thing that has changed is I have installed a new stereo and gotten the sound system wired correctly. I have not had the car dynoed but when it was in AZ it was dynoed at 451 AWHP on E85.

Performance & Driveline modifications:
-----------------------------
* HKS 272/272 intake and exhaust camshafts
* Forrester ported head with over sized valves, titanium retainers, springs, etc.
* AMS built and O-ringed bottom end including JE, Ross, and ARP products
* Moroso aluminum oil pan
* DSM Link V3 lite with DS conversion
* 4 bolt rear end with LSD
* Extrude Honed USDM spec intake manifold
* ThreeSpeed Stainless Steel Scatter Shield (SSSS)
* ACT 2600 clutch
* ACT flywheel
* Shep Stage 2 trans
* K&N air filter from a Mustang filter charger kit.
* Stainless steel clutch line
* Paxton fuel pressure regulator, filters, and pump with custom bracketing.
* FIC 1150 injectors
* -10 and -8 Braided fuel lines, modified fuel rail, and an hand made aluminum fuel cell.
* ThreeSpeed 3" aluminum lower and stainless upper intercooler pipes and hand formed aluminum sheet metal curved end tanks using a Spearco 2-197 bar and plate intercooler core.
* AGP T3/T4 Garrett turbo (60-1)
* Cast iron T3 exhaust manifold
* 35 mm Tial external wastegate
* ThreeSpeed 3" o2 eliminator
* 3" press bent steel exhaust with Magna flow muffler
* HKS SSBOV
* HKS EVC EZ
* Aluminum radiator and Spal 1400 CFM cooling fan
* EBC Red brake pads, cad plated slotted rotors, SS brake lines
* 90 DSM spec external air oil cooler
* Short shift using 3000gt parts and the MACH V Symborski shifter bushing kit.

Suspension/handling modifications, Exterior/Interior modifications:
----------------------------------------
* Tein HA Coilovers and pillow ball mounts
* Greddy front and ThreeSpeed rear strut tower bars
* Volk Racing CE28N 17 x 8.5 wheels
* Whiteline sway bars and bushing through out.
* Optima battery mounted in trunk in custom floor enclosure
* 6 point NHRA cage with swing-outs
* RCI 5 point harnesses (OEM seat recovered for crotch slot)
* AWS and ABS removed
* Momo steering wheel
* Shaved fuel door and emblems
* JDM clear corner lights
* Autometer Carbon fiber Oil pressure, and boost gauge. AEM wideband
* Stereo consists of Sony and Soundstream. (Never on)
* Leather carbon fiber tooled trunk linings
* Polished vanity spark plug cover (3of1000) with MACHV.com stainless hardware
* Custom floor mats
* Custom paint
* Window tint

Last edited:

Turbo4door1

The infamous Number 3 pops up again! If I had more garage space, we would probably be talking. Good luck with the sale, it's a beautiful car.

boostedinaz

If any one has questions or concerns about the car I would be glad to answer them. When I sold the car Chad was very up front and super easy to deal with. No BS just a quick easy sale.

Last edited:

AWDnot2

Interested in a trade for a 1993 Mirage River Racer w/ a Mercury 260 EFI?

Last edited:

gvr4ever

It's a good thing I don't have one of those large steel buildings garages...

I'd think you could get more on bring a trailer. You could work with them and see if they will let you have a reserve.

Kinda surprised this hasn't sold yet. It's deferentially priced on the low end. I wouldn't let mine go for a penny under 8K, but that's just what it's worth to me.

Amanthius

Hello,

I had a quick question about your awesome build on car #3. Did the TEIN HA coilovers need to be modified to work? I am looking to get coil overs for my Galant but can't seem to find may options aside from BC, and some other brands. Thanks in advance.

-Aman

turbowop

Quote:
Hello,

I had a quick question about your awesome build on car #3. Did the TEIN HA coilovers need to be modified to work? I am looking to get coil overs for my Galant but can't seem to find may options aside from BC, and some other brands. Thanks in advance.

-Aman

I am the one that supplied Harry (the owner that did the majority of the work to #3) with the Tein HAs. They were a straight bolt-on coilover for these cars, but I'm afraid that they are NLA at this point. They were installed way back around 2003.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Classifieds Listings