GalantVR4.org The Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Forum
Galant VR-4 Forums » Marketplace » Cars For Sale » FS: 1991 Summit White Galant Vr4 #50/2000 $2500 Chicago (updated pics)
Previous thread Next thread

FS: 1991 Summit White Galant Vr4 #50/2000 $2500 Chicago (updated pics)

johnnyRacer
Member +++
50/2000

Galant VR-4 org Post #: 1239799 posted 10/02/17 09:41 PM     Remind Me!  Send Private Message   Edit Post   
Due to family and life the time has come for #50 to go. I would like to get $2500. She still fires right up, runs, and drives, when the battery is charged. The trans shifts well, the clutch starts to slip when you drive it really hard. She sit alot these days. It's night time right now, I'll take some pictures and post them tomorrow. But here is the good and bad for now.

The GOOD
131,XXX miles
stock motor/head
Stock 14b turbo
Recent reman. head
3g MAS
680 cc
255lph fuel pump
3" SS Megan Racing down pipe
3" exhaust with Apexi N1 muffler with silencer
Evo 8 shocks/struts
Stock socketed ecu w/ chip (usual stuff; studder box, no lift to shift, and fuel injection program)
CF speaker dual gauge pod
Interior leather is decent (maybe a 7 out ofor 10)

The BAD
Although it runs and drive, the idle surges sometime.

I'm in Chicago so there is some rust. It's not a rust bucket or rotted out, but its there and repairable.

The dash/console is not 100% together, I still have some of these parts boxed up from when I replaced the heater core.

Passenger side fender has damage from tire blowout (I have a replacement fender)

Hood has dents

Edited by johnnyRacer (10/16/17 10:29 PM)

Posts: 775 | From: Chicago | Member Since: 01/09/05 | IP: (2602:306:3878:f2) | Report this post to a Moderator

Pages: 1
Previous thread Next thread

Extra information
1 registered and 13 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Galant VR4.org Moderator:  4orced4door, curtis, steve, atc250r, jcgalntvr4-244, cheekychimp, jepherz, Rausch, toybreaker, jnava 

Print Thread

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Thread views: 603

Rate this thread

News & Events: News | Events
Galant VR-4: Newbies | General VR4 Discussions | Technical Discussions | How To and Info Archive
Marketplace: Parts For Sale | Cars For Sale | Good Guys | Bad Guys
Community: Members' Showcase

Contact Us | Privacy statement GalantVR-4.org

Generated in 0.095 seconds in which 0.079 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Turbo powered.

Hertz's Galant VR-4 Page