The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1993 Acura Legend 99k miles bushkill, pa SOLD

transparentdsm

This is my roommates car. He owed me money so this is how he paid me back. the car is forest green with tan leather interior. it only has 99,xxx miles on it. the car is real clean and drives great. it could use a tune up and brakes. the only issue is that about 3 months ago he got hit from behind, all the lights still work, but the passanger side tail light housing is crushed, the rear quarter panel is crushed and part of the bumper was ripped off. this is all cosmetic and there are no driving issues as he drove it up until he lost his license. i have 5 other cars and dont really need this. im looking to get 900 for it. please email me for more pictures, more information or to come drive and see the car in person.

CL ad:http://poconos.craigslist.org/cto/3694260434.html

Last edited:

Jesus_Negros

If this was the 6speed it would have been cool. Good price I see these going for the same amount with obviously blown headgaskets.

Put some rims on it and jack up the price you'll have it sold.

transparentdsm

price drop. also my roommate handed over the keys and signed the title and bill of sale so the car is ready to be sold. i can also help with delivery, i have a dealer plate and can drop it off for the price of the gas to get it there.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned