Figured I'd put a listing up now, wasn't planning to sell until at least Fall. If it doesn't sell I'll take it to MOD in Sept, drive it until snow comes then store for Winter. Car is driven almost daily at highway speeds, 25psi, SD tuned. Engine & Trans
6-bolt engine, JE pistons on Eagle Rods. I have no paperwork but had talked to the guy 3 owners back on this board. He confirmed both the build and that the head was done around 150K
FP2 272 cams
Stock tranny, grinding - see notes
ACT 2100 PP w/ 6-puck disc
Cynergy Segmented Flywheel
Air & Fuel
Supra Fuel pump
FIC 850 injectors
Aeromotive FPR w/ fuel gauge inline
Shaved stock mani with hi temp spacer
IRC street kit FMIC (Spearco 2-210 core? Short route piping).
Tial Blow off valve
Turbo / Exhaust
PTE 50 trim, no play, internal wg opening is welded shut
SBR cast manifold
Tial 38mm wastegate with open dump
Full 3" exhaust inc. recirc option for wastegate dump & o2 bung
Speed Density tune
26psi fairly conservative A/F, logs on request. No wideband included
(GM IAT in TB elbow / Omni 4bar MAP in intake mani)
Turbo timer (HKS?)
166,000 and driving daily
H&R Sport springs
5-lug hub conversion
2g GSX/3kgt SL dual piston calipers on front.
4 Bolt rear
poly motor mounts
Cruise, 4WS & AC deleted
Front & rear strut bars
Interior mostly complete & good shape
Carpet removed, cleaned, reinstalled
Minor DS seat wear
Dash swapped for better one - NO badge
Nice fuel pump rewire
Rear defrost not working
Pioneer CD Mp3 deck, components up front, wired for amp
1G "web" laser wheels, tires mediocre
ROOF RACK NOT INCLUDED
• I can get in this car right now and drive 500+ miles or make 25psi pulls. I wouldn't hesitate to drive it far, I'll deliver in midwest for a fee.
• Lots of $$ parts, you could part it out and make a tidy
• Very minimal rust, it's quite clean for a midwest car.
• It's been well cared for by me, I've had most of the car apart, gone through most of the electric, yada yada. Any halfass work found was addressed. I put quite a bit of labor cleaning it up & working through electrical.
• Tranny is grinding
2nd bad on downshifts and sometimes on upshifts, other gears are fine. I drive it daily, it pulls fine, but it's going to need one in the not too distant future.
• Paint/body are rough/oxidized, don't let that first pic fool you. Both fenders, valence, & bumpers all a bit rough. Will include 2 straight green '93 fenders & a valence with sale!
• Return line leaks - I hardly ever have to add oil but it's enough to leave drops & keep the bottom wet
• Rear defrost doesn't work & HVAC position selector is a little touchy
...I'm sure there's more little odds and ends, good and bad. I'm just some 30-something guy that likes a project car, nothing is hidden. You can read some history here
Some things have changed since those pics but it'll give you an idea of the car, interior and bay are cleaned up since. I'll get more images & a pull video up soon, again just figured I'll feel out the market. It does need a trans in teh near future but it's a LOT of car for the money.