The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 2 Grills - Rust free AWS stuff - set of 5Zigen wheels - Auto Shifter Phx AZ

IncorpoRatedX

some random items of possible interest for you folks:

Two grills:
Chrome and black, no major defects to call out, the black one needs some rehab on the paint but otherwise it's solid. $60 each paypal'd and shipped in the US

Also have a complete rear steering rack and line set up, pump isnt available. using it to plug the hole until I get a 3 bolt LSD in the car. Rack and lines are rust free, came off easily. no bends or cracks, just make me an offer and include roughly $20 for shipping all the stuff in that offer and I'll be glad to let them go to someone trying to keep their AWS going.

Got an auto shifter, I think it's from a galant. It was mounted in my galant as the previous owner had done an auto conversion.

$45 shipped in the 48.

Lastly a set of 4 5Zigen Typhoon wheels. Made in Japan. Legit 90's-2000's jdm style.

All four are straight with minor chips and wear, one is missing a valve stem cap, there's some nicks on the gunmetal paint but these wheels are ready to use. I only took them off because I went with a different style of wheel.

I couldn't find the date code on the tires but I assume they're old. The tires are hankook 235/45-17

Lug pattern is 4x114.3
offset is 40mm
$360 picked up

IncorpoRatedX

chrome grill sold

turbofonz

I have most of the rear steer stuff, in cleaner shape as well.

IncorpoRatedX

Quoting mitsuturbo:
You still have the rear steering components?

yeah no one has jumped on it, want it?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts