The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: #1505 dash plaque w/ 2 unstuck rep key chains.

Status
Not open for further replies.

talontyme

Recently found #1505's dash plaque and rep key chains looking fir around $200 shipped.
IMG_20120708_170824.jpg

Last edited:

transparentdsm

contact Wilfongtsi he may want it. he has bought 2 from me already. i got about 150 for the but it was just the plaque.

citymunky

How about you give it to me being that 1505's shell was suppose to come the dash plaque, that you said you loss when you swap the in the new dash.

Last edited:

strokin4dr

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

JNR

I agree offering it to the original car would be the right thing to do...maybe it doesn't have to be "free", as I imagine the price of the dash was cheaper w/o it, but perhaps give it to him for a fair price, like $50 or something?

Jesus_Negros

Just give it to Jon /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

steve

Quoting turbowop:
Keep it with the original car, plz.

This.

talontyme

The dash plaque for 1505 got misplaced when i replaced the dash(and the car was purchased w/o it). I don't want to come off as a douche but if you buy it w/o it to me doesn't mean if i come across it 6 month later your entitled to it.

So here is what i purpose,Jon if you have the the dash plaque from the car you yarded we can trade. At that point the sale will be the same but with that plaque. If you don't have it i will let you be the first to make an offer but the sale still stands. Either way that's the deal,Jon you have my number hit me up to everyone else pics added.

citymunky

How not? I always known 1505 to had a plaque for that day I helped in the engine. When I gone to look at the car to see if I was going to buy it, the doors were locked. When I got towed from Norfolk to my place it was night. You never told me about swapping the dash, nor did you tell me about losing plaque. It wasn't until a some days later after it was towed when I gone to show some of my G35 buddies the plaque that I noticed it was not there. So I texted, you told me that lost during the dash swap. I'm thinking to myself how in the f*** does somebody lose the "Soul" of a GVR-4? That little piece metal is the defining characteristic of a GVR4.

Now its found, and its for sell with not even a heads up to the person you know owns the car. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Last edited:

talontyme

There is a heads up the ad.and the whole thing about it being the soul of the car is crap,the badges aren't car specific and i don't know about you but id say whatever to the badge its a car how many guys on here have debadged vr4's and do you think they care probably not cuz they know what it is.

I will not be drawn into a debate about it,it is what it is and if no one buys it ill keep it to admire it no big deal to me.

LIV4PSI

Would u consider selling one of those key chains seperate?

Wizardawd

Quoting talontyme:
There is a heads up the ad.and the whole thing about it being the soul of the car is crap,the badges aren't car specific and i don't know about you but id say whatever to the badge its a car how many guys on here have debadged vr4's and do you think they care probably not cuz they know what it is.

I will not be drawn into a debate about it,it is what it is and if no one buys it ill keep it to admire it no big deal to me.

Wow, please at least ATTEMPT Grammar.

And from what I read, it's kinda messed up that you are trying to turn a profit from something you claimed was lost and now found. And posted an ad without even FIRST asking the owner of the car, whom you told they were lost. I think you should at least offer them to him at a greatly discounted price, if not free. Rather than....yes, be a douche.

talontyme

Quoting LIV4PSI:
Would u consider selling one of those key chains seperate?

No sir.

citymunky

Wow really?

4thStroke

Many members have given away free parts and given up free labor for other members on the site, and you pull this sort of nonsense?

I wish that anybody thinking about buying this plaque would not, just to spite you.

Gizmovr4

Sometimes doing the right thing is more important than turning a profit !!

I have a 1992 badge I'm willing to give you if you send 1505 badge to the guy you sold the car to ...
That way you can sell the badge you get from me to make this right!

As for badges not having any meaning... Not true - they tell the history of the car...
For instance one of my old cars just came up for sale .... How do I know this? The badge!!

This is a great community - damn shame greed has to show its ugly head!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts