The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

SOLD: fp 3150 complete bolt-on setup everything included cheap!

nickbuilt

If you search Forced Performance's website, you will NOT find this turbo. They no longer manufacture it. The idea behind this turbo was to create an excellent street turbo with great spool characteristics while still outflowing the conventional mitsu style turbo's (16g/18g/20g).

This turbo uses FP's FP30 style turbine housing. It is a much better design than the OEM mitsu housing, but still bolts up to a stock (style) exhaust manifold. Additionally it has two v-band flanges for the o2 housing and external wastegate. The o2 housing v-band is 2.5" and the EWG is meant for a Tial 44.

The center cartridge is a garret model: 757197-4

Also, Ludachris over on the DSMTuners forum did a thread about installing this turbo as well as did a review and answered some questions. There is good information on this turbo in that thread. link below!

(http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/turbo-system-tech/262886-forced-performance-fp3150-dual-bb-turbo-installed.html).

I personally made 419awhp on this turbo @30 psi on pump gas this turbo is in mint condition no shaft play or smoke only reason it came off is because I went with a billet 6262 t3 setup!

Setup includes:

FP3150 turbo w/ water line fitting

Tial 44mm external wastegate (black in color)

FP 2.5" vband o2 housing and vband dump tube

FP race manifold

Pics and dyno graph will be up tomorrow!! Will not part out kit! I want 1,100 for the setup shipped let me know if your interested!

-nick
1-347-299-6119
[email protected]

Last edited:

Bump, has anyone heard from the OP? He was getting back to me with a shipping quote and I haven't heard from him yet

Jordangvr4

He went away for a few weeks..He'll get back to everyone as soon as he gets back.

Quoting jordangvr4:
He went away for a few weeks..He'll get back to everyone as soon as he gets back.

no worries, thanks for letting me know /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned