The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: MHI16G, RREJpipeCOATED, INJEN, APEXI, HKS TB

Launch

Up for sale in this group is a genuine MHI BIG 16G (TD05h-16G) ... this isn't the smaller of the ones, this unit is found on the GalantVR4 RS from japan. No smoking, no broken bolts or stripped threads. Comes With WasteGate and turbine housing(which has a small crank inside lik normal, but nothing to affect performance or life. port work would take care of that) I took pics of BOTH wheels to show you there's no damage and I pre-oiled the bearing for your start-up $350
MHIBIG16G.jpg

16gcHupclose.jpg

16gTWupclose.jpg

RRE (Road Race Engeenering) evo3/DSM J-Pipe or 'Shop pipe' Powder-coated gray, hasn't been used since. Perfect condition and no longer being made $150
rrejpipe.jpg

RREJ-pipe.jpg

(its A LOT darker with a really cool finish. Could not get the flash to cooperate lol)

Injen Intake pipe for 2G, but can fit lots of other cars. Has all ports but recirc, perfect shape, comes with Injen coupler to mount a 2G style MAS sensor $100
InjenIntakepipe.jpg

Injenintakepipeback.jpg

Solid racing pulley for 4g63,, used for 5-10 drag passes. Under-drive and wont come apart like the stock pulley. $50
racingcrankpulleyside.jpg

[email protected] for faster communication
I'll give a discount to VR4.ORG members only
Thanks GVR4

Last edited:

Launch

I do not need your opinions in my F/S thread, send me a PM not a unprofessional thread hijack, thanks. **I'm not hurting nor needing to sell these items and have a ton to go /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif**

AnotherNewb

Your talking to a plant. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/idea.gif

What brand is that underdrive pulley? Is it just a pulley or is it a dampner?

chrisfullwood

I'm interested in the j-pipe, i emailed you as you requested in the post. I'm going to assume the price is $150 shipped? seems a little steep on the price, would you be willing to come down at all; Also, you mentioned a discount, i asked about it in the email as well.

thanks
chris

Launch

lol thanks for the email, sorry $80 shipped isn't what I had in mind. I'll cut free shipping if my price is met, but the pipe has alot of interest here locally. Its pristine/mint, and the coating is prettty cool. This isnt a small j-pipe, I'm 1/2 tempted just to keep it
**FREE SHIPPING FOR GVR4 MEMBERS**

Last edited:

Ralli380Gvr4

HKS tb elbow still available?

Launch

Turbo, Crank pulley, intake pipe still avail. Paypal +3% OR cash -3%. That sound fair?

GSX_TC

is this BIG16G still for sale? and why does it say that your not accepting private messages?

Last edited:

1uGlyGalaNt

I suggest you double-check the numbers before you send payment for that turbo.

GSX_TC

ahh so its a small 16G, well im just gonna get mine from Zak now anyways

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned