The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Pile of GVR4 Parts!

UPDATE 5-2-12. I still have this stuff, as well as the wing (nile black), one of the front dog legs (left I think?) I think I have a 1g shifter, a coil pack.
I want it all out of my garage. All prices are negotiable. If someone wanted to come pick it all up I'd make you a package deal!

Complete ignition lock and key set $50 + shipping
all in perfect condition, the key is not OE, but is not a copy of a used key. Its very crisp and sharp.
img20110523202447.jpg

Non sunroof GVR4 visors $20 + shipping
img20110518205216.jpg

img20110518205208.jpg

img20110518205146.jpg

img20110518205135.jpg

HVAC (Heater and A/C) bezel -20?
img20110518205050.jpg

img20110518205103.jpg

Defrost switch + blank, no broken tabs $20 shipped
Sunroof switch + dimmer, a couple of broken tabs $25 shipped
img20110518204948.jpg

img20110518204956.jpg

img20110518205003.jpg

Cup Holder $10 + shipping
img20110518204813.jpg

BSE crank shaft spacer $9 shipped
imag0458m.jpg

IAC $20
imag0449w.jpg

ECO/PWR Switch $12 shipped
img20110518204847.jpg

Deck harness + OE galant wiring, to repair a hacked deck install. $10 shipped
img20110518204915.jpg

NT TB $20
imag0448c.jpg

2g O2 $20 + shipping
imag0447n.jpg

2g Exh Manifold $30 + shipping
imag0445u.jpg

imag0444v.jpg

imag0443p.jpg

imag0442p.jpg

CAS $30
imag0416bn.jpg

4.5" air filter and 2g/3g/Evo MAF adapter $45 shipped
imag0409m.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

i need the harness under the hood, the guage trim bezel, heater control knobs all shipped to 24171 virginia

GSX_TC

How much for the center a/c vents and 1a/c knob and the rear speaker covers near the back window Shipped to 92126

maroonmetallic

price & condition of drivers rear dogleg (condition & price of fuel door)?
Shipping to 54956.

Thanks!
-Shawn

Wow. Alot to keep up with. It's pouring ass rain here. Tomorrow is supposed to be sunny, I'll get stuff pulled and weighed etc and get everyone prices by tomorrow evening

makedollarz

Can I please purchase the entire trunk interior. would like all the side carpet/plastic pieces, carpet, pieces that cover the taillights and that covers the backseats if possible.

Thanks

maroonmetallic

Quoting oldman_tau:
you got pm for the sideskirt and passenger dog leg
Quoting Speed Racer:
The Bad:
*Missing .... RR dogleg .....

If you read the for sale ad, it stated no RR dogleg. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

talontyme

I would like to grab the fog switch,dash cluster,the coin holder/mirror switch,and the lock set(all).

i almost forgot. also with my list, i need the enitre fuel pump assembly out of the tank with the heat knobs, under hood harness and other stuff i mentioned in my earlier post. thanks

still waiting on price for heater knobs, radio brackets, fuel pump assembly, under dash plastic on driver side, under hood harnness, and guges bezel.also, if you have the radio mount brackets would be nice thanks a bunch

i see on your list, someone wants the cas plug in. if it matters, and i can get the harness from you uncut, then i will locate and send you a cas plug for the other gentleman.

GSX_TC

I need the foglight/dimmer switch and 1 a/c knob if they still for sell. How much shipped to 92126

Quoting vr4er:
still waiting on price for heater knobs, radio brackets, fuel pump assembly, under dash plastic on driver side, under hood harnness, and guges bezel.also, if you have the radio mount brackets would be nice thanks a bunch

i see on your list, someone wants the cas plug in. if it matters, and i can get the harness from you uncut, then i will locate and send you a cas plug for the other gentleman.

Sorry I haven't gotten prices yet. I don't have the radio brackets. Someone else wanted them, and I KNOW I had some somewhere, but I can't find them. I'll make you a good price on stuff, I have had an overwhelming amount of interest, and I have been busy. I didn't get much done today because I had a lead on some of the parts from my truck I had to go check out. -My truck got stolen and stripped last week, and since the police aren't investigating its up to me. In addition to work and school, I get to put my truck back together and part out the poor galant. So I appreciate everyone's patience, I'll get everything pulled and shipped as timely as possible. I will try to price everything as fair as possible.
Couple questions:
#1 Heater knobs. I can't get them off. I may have to take pliers and a rag to pull the knobs. They just wont budge, and I have an iron grip! I don't want to break sh*t.
#2 Under hood harness. How far back under the dash does it go before I can umplug stuff, or am I going to have to hack it off at some point?
#3 yes I do want to send the CAS plug to the other person, or you can if I send you the harness. I have to look at it. The harness is perfect except the injector plugs, and I thing the TPS plug might be partially broken, but I have a couple of those, the pins could be pushed out and swap the plastic.
Thanks

GSX_TC

Since you got everything taken apart, Can I also get the door lock relay under the dash there. I believe the the middle one with 7 prongs

Quoting vr4er:
i almost forgot. also with my list, i need the enitre fuel pump assembly out of the tank with the heat knobs, under hood harness and other stuff i mentioned in my earlier post. thanks

Thought fs had to have prices or am missing something here anyways,I am interested in
the fuel tank if its in good condition and the studs are not broken any pics? I will also take
the 1g shifter and boot if its still available and the right rear dogleg? Prices shipped 06514 Thanks.....
D.....

on my 91, there is a plug in just before the fuse box under the hood, towars the cabin of the car. i think that is where the cabin harness plugs into the under hood harness. SOMEONE CORRECT ME IF I AM WRONG. but if i am wrong, ill take the entire harness, as much as you will disconnect.lol

Brianawd

how much for the cup holder and center console arm rest?

asmo

Do you still have the skirting/door moulding for passenger side rear door?
PM me price plus Shipping to 84084

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts