The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

VR-4 JDM Cyclone spark wires

Want to buy NGK Spark wires for my car with JDM Cyclone intake.
Do not know the partnumbet of spark wires.
Please help.
E39А-0023378

Hello

If you mean the factory wires, the part number is MD134755. If you are referring to an aftermarket NGK wire set then I can't help you.

By the way, the chassis number you have is for a Monte Carlo vr4, It comes with the evo 0 intake manifold, not the cyclone.

Thanks

Paul

cheekychimp

Mromik,

If you really need NGK wires PM me and I'll see if I can find any here for you. If you just need good quality new wires you might want to try these: -

Magnecor

Mromik, were you the guy that posted up diagrams of a diesel galant that had a factory damper on the engine?

Paul

belize1334

I used standard USDM wires (NGK). The issue is that the coil mounts differently so some wires are too long and others not long enough. To fix this I just plugged the 1/4 wires into the 2/3 coil and visa versa. Then to get the firing order correct I swapped the ground wires on the coils. Ran like a champ!

Last edited:

curtis

First question..........where have you been?

Second thing. When I first put on my cyclone I cut out an aluminum plate like a cop plate but with just the 5 bolt holes and two larger holes for the coils to recess into and mounted the coils on the plate. Then just ran the wires out and around to the back where they normally go in. Worked good and alot easier to mess with.
These are the only pictures I could find on the harddrive.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned