The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: jonvr4 intercooler piping kit $300

its about 95% there, it needs a new bov flange welded on and a little piece on the cold side

$300 shipped
$80 for the evo 8 intercooler!

Nartanian

Clean engine bay.

GSX_TC

Very clean engine bay

Brunoboy

My version of Jons kit is a bit different .

Yea its all pre bent/welded for a vr4 all you need is a bov flange and couplers, ill do 250 shipped if bought tonight,I'm stuck for money

a small part was cut out for a gm maf near the throttle body
This is the cold side as it has been cooled by the intercooler
The hot side is all there

chrisfullwood

Hey ill take both for the price your asking, but! i need a flange on there, i don't have a welder, nor can i weld. However, i would pay your asking price, plus maybe a few extra for the flange and welding?

I can send via paypal immediately. The kit i have is just to funky, its in pieces, and lots of couplers and it doesnt fit right, my intercooler is to big. 28" long, 4" thick and like 18" tall.

The piece you say is missing, how much is missing can i put an elbow in there, or do i need to find a whole chunk to replace it, i'm really looking for something to just replace what i have in 1 go. Ive had to do way to much "customizing to fit" as it is and im tired of it.
Thanks

Last edited:

the evo 8 intercooler is sold but iv got a ebay one for sale if your intrested $50 i used it with this intercooler piping! i can get my buddy at work to weld on a stock flange if you would like, there is only a small piece missing its a straight piece that was cut out for a gm maf so a straight coupler would work!

chrisfullwood

On the piping deal, that would be perfect if you can get a flange on there, For the intercooler if you could shoot me a picture or two, and give me the approx dimensions. You said you've used it on a galant right? Then i think we have a deal.

One final question, what kind of outlet was your turbo, i have the typical 16G evo3, but i have the pathetic tiny outlet pipe hooked up to it. I see that pipe is vastly larger than the piddly outlet pipe i have.

thanks

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned