The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

91 vr4 trade for a 98 integra gsr???

yeti

Are you talking about trading your vr4 for an integra?
If that's the case

For what reason would you want to trade the vr4 for an integra

JSchleim18

Seriously, dumbest sh*t I've heard. Unless you think you'd be able to sell that GS-R for more money to get a better VR-4.

Sadly, they may be worth more money in your area (the GS-R). But for performance, nothing beats the VR-4. Waste of time to do that trade.

Tre3zy

if you like only making power at 8k-10k rpm then i say go for it....

Sorry guys, yeah i didnt think it was a good thing to do, i just needed some reassurance. I love the car im probably gonna keep it till i die. Alot of people been coming up to me lately, asking is that a vr4, wow is it really. I love that.

Diego

Won't get the same reactions from a common acura product.

Diego

Then people would be all /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif....... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif

OMFGeofffff

What kind of opinions were you expecting to get from a galant vr4 site?

turbowop

If it were me, and the Integra were in better shape or worth more, I'd trade. Then I'd sell it and get a nicer condition GVR4.

turbowop

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

For all I know, OP's car is a gigantic pile and the Integra is nice. If you have a rusted out GVR4 on your hands and can trade up to something of more value to put yourself in a better GVR4, I say do it. But of course, this is without knowing any of the details or condition of either car.

mr.mitsu

You should post this in an Integra forum and see what they say lol

Then post themreplies here /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

JSchleim18

Quoting thedsmguy:
^^ voice of god ^^ We all should listen. Seriously tho, he does have a good point.

I guess my post went un-noticed /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif

Hondasi88

you are up in Jersey so i would say NO! My friend had his basic intergra RS stolen 3 times in Jersey. If its a Type R then we gotta start a whole new discussion.

alansupra94

Quoting HeWiG:
Sorry guys, yeah i didnt think it was a good thing to do, i just needed some reassurance. I love the car im probably gonna keep it till i die. Alot of people been coming up to me lately, asking is that a vr4, wow is it really. I love that.

Where do you live in Bayonne? My family lives near 440 and my grandma is on ocean (Jersey City side). I actually go there quite often.

Oh and for the love of god don't join the Honda community in NJ. They are seriously a bunch of jokes and hacks with their cars. The only serious one was my uncle's friend called buddy with a 950hp Civic. I think he went to jail though so /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Quoting OMFGeofffff:
What kind of opinions were you expecting to get from a galant vr4 site?

I bet at the Integra site they would tell him to sell that grandma car and get something COOL! like a vtec Integra.

iLLeffeKt vr-4

Don't do it. I work with a kid that has a 97 integra LS and that $hit has been stolen a total of 7 times. Stolen 5 times from the previous owners and 2 times from him. At first I didn't take it seriously and thought it was a joke but I purchased carfax and ran the vin number and sure enough it was true.

My gvr4 doesn't have any rust, it doesn't even have a scratch on the bumpers I highly doubt it would be easy to find another one in better condition. And to alansupra y u wana know where I live u wanna come steal my vr4 or somthin lol

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts