The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Goodies

So i haven't been into the 6th gen scene for quite a while. My black GTi-16v was TOO far gone, and my white one developed some problems as well. I bought an Opel/Vauxhall Omega 2.5 V6(180hp N/A) from 2001 and the Galant just sat in the garage. A garage that was stuffed with 6th gen parts as well, and a lot of NEW, NLA parts. About a month ago, i realized that the 6th gen just had some sort of spell on it. You can't live WITH it, you'll be a part of the JSB crew for most of the time, but you can't live without it either.... So i restarted the project, came back online on the few forums i'm on, and looked into the many messages/mails i've recieved about the 6th gen and parts.

I'm looking into a vr4 as well. I'm hoping to import one in the beginning of 2011. Not sure about an USDM or JDM one yet. Got quite some contacts in Japan and can easily import one, so that is one serious option as well. Only reason i'm keeping/rebuilding my (eterna)GTi is because of the fact that there are only about 15/20 ones left over here. I just need to get her back in shape, and keep her that way. Way too rare to scrap it.

Anyway, back to the point of this topic. I've had quite some contacts in the 6th gen world who searched everywhere for rare parts for me. A few of the offers i recieved were still standing, so i bought a couple of things. I'll upload some more within a few hours, but here's a start; (that a lot of you would want as well)

A BNIB ETERNA GRILL!!! The 4x4 logo can be taken off with 2 screws.

100_9921__768_x_576_.jpg

100_9925__576_x_768_.jpg

G

Staff member
Sweet, what's the part #?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned