The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 93 Glass Head lights $100 shipped

onesickcrx

93 Glass Head lights Chrome is pealing these are my old set $100 shipped within the united states

Last edited:

mitsuturbo

Click the photos.. you can see where the chrome is peeling, missing and bubbling as plain as day. No misrepresentation here!

GLWS

Last edited:

onesickcrx

Nope there sitting on my lift next to my car /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

onesickcrx

I dropped the price someone needs a set of these /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

onesickcrx

This could be a great Christmas gift /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/Dthumb.gif

onesickcrx

I would like to get these off my shelf /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

mitsuturbo

Since you just bumped, i may as well chime in.
I've sold a couple pairs of these, without peeling or cracks, and they went for 120 each, shipped.

You may wish to adjust for the peeling. It's hard to unload them when they're not in decent shape.
I think they move better at around 80-100. You've been sitting on them for a while now.

Maybe ebay 'em, and just get fair market value.

The peeling is a HUGE turnoff, even though the glass seems to be REALLY good.

Last edited:

onesickcrx

Bump Price dropped to get these off my shelf..... For room for new parts that are on the way /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

onesickcrx

Had four people ask if I still have them YES I have them and they are ready to be shipped out

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts