The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Black 91 Galant VR4 #578/2000 - Chicago,IL - $2500

578/2000

posted 10/18/09 11:49 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a stock VR-4 with 100,00 miles on it. A good, clean, dependable car in good condition that has seen good care and very moderate use. The interior is in excellent condition with the exception of a small scuff/tear on the passenger seat. I think the body is in good condition with the expected scratches and small dimples here and there but there is some rust forming on a couple of inner door panels. The car has a small dent on the rear trunk lid, the front bumper has a nice scuff on the right under-side and a split in the bumper-trim. One of the fog-light lenses is cracked. Also, one of the front wheels is missing a lug. The engine runs very strong, trans shifts fine, and it is very fun to drive. It has never required any major engine work beyond a couple of timing belt replacements. IMO, the lifters have been a bit noisey since day 1 so I assume that this is typical for this vehicle. The clutch is original and works fine for me but you may want to replace it. It has newer tires, brakes, brake lines and a new power steering line.

The A/C needs a recharge and the sunroof needs a new motor(I got tired of replacing it after the 3rd time).
The car was involved in a minor fender-bender about ten years ago that creased the hood and damaged the grill. Other than this, it's never been in a wreck or had any body-work.

I love this car and can't imagine ending our 20 year relationship, but I have been given a new Volvo to baby-sit for a few years while it's owner is in Japan and I simply need to make some room in the garage. I am not interested in any trades.

vtecds1

Do you have a contact number? My friend is interested in the car his number is 630-767-9586 ask for Edwin.

hi I sent you a pm earlier hope you got it. Call or text me 414-758-7552. names marcos

My bro lives in chi town.... I'm interested.... location in chicago? Ill let ya know if he can get by to check it out for me

galant344

pm sent!

HI,
Not sure if you got the message.
Just call or text....David 773-251-2167

92GVR4num65

car was sold like 6 months ago.....it says that

4G63_GSR

lol!

3rdstrikedsm

Quoting 92GVR4num65:
car was sold like 6 months ago.....it says that

And it says not interested in trades /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

donniekak

Quoting Jeremy1978:
have a 2007 eclipse gs for sale

I know you don't want any trades, and you sold the car, but maybe you could buy it back, and trade me?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned