The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 700whp + 91 Galant VR4 $15,000 OBO Hanover,PA

I just wanna see if anyone has the kind of money I want for this car...and trust me its worth it. 91' Galant VR4 150,000miles on body..(I think)...Car has been painted Nissan Black Garnet

Turbotrix Built 2.0 w/Wisco Pistons and Alumium Gruden Rods
TTR Street Ported Head /w Supertech valves and valve springs
HKS 272 Cams
JMFab Drag Manifold
Forced Performance Custom Turbo (basicaly GT37r w .63A/R)
TTR Tubular Exhaust Manifold
Tial 44mm Wastegate
TTR Cold Air Intake
TTR Race Intercooler w piping
TTR 3" Turboback Exhaust
Fluidyne Aluminum Radiator
1200cc injectors
255 fuel pump w/ inline fuel pump
AEM Fuel Management
TTR Stage 3 Race Transmission
Quarter Master Twin Disk Clutch
AEM Wideband 45 psi boost/vac
Short Throw Shifter w shifter bushings
SS Clutchline Carbon Fiber Hood
Carbon Fiber Trunk
Volk Racing TE37 Wheels in Silver (took 10 months to get these from overseas)
BFG Tires
D2 Coilover Suspension
The car on Pump Gas made 500whp at 24psi and On Q16 670whp at 42psi...The car will make over 700whp with more boost.

img.php

img.php

img.php

img.php

img.php

img.php

img.php

Last edited by a moderator:

Pictures are back up...I'm surprised i havent gotten an offer on this car yet?

Last edited by a moderator:

NateCrisman

I think I saw this GVR4 at TTR in the winter of 08-09 and was really wondering what happened to it. Good luck with the sale, if you can, larger pics are going to really really help. As for no offers yet: Pretty much all the people with $15,000 to play with are surfing the Evolutionm.net classifieds instead of here. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif Seriously, if you haven't posted it around every "performance car" forum possible, your doing the car a dis-service, selling a full-tilt GVR4 is going to need all the word of mouth and internet exposure possible.

Has the car been to Etown/Island yet?

Anyway...Good Luck with sale /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Thanx for the advise...No i havent had it to the track..Car doesnt have a cage. That was nxt but i lost interest.

evo8ya

wow I thought I was the only GVR4 in Hanover haha GL with the sale

Nope...Ive had this car for 10yrs. Love the car but no time or interest anymore...

mistaVR4

Scans of dyno sheets and lots of larger pictures would be great!

Thanks,

-Steve

I'll have to try and find the dyno sheets. I've moved twice since i got the car back. As posting bigger pictures, i'll see what I can do.

Street Surgeon

That is a very, very nice car! I would add that the reason you're probably not seeing many offers would be that (as mentioned previously) people with that kind of cash have usually moved on to newer and arguably better platforms. That, the current state of the market/economy, and cars like Mark's up for 8k bring down the prices /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif Good luck with sale man.

I understand that but this car would do Low 10's...With a little more weight outta the car this car could be a 9 second car. I've put the best in this car and if it doesnt sell by nxt summer I'm ok with that. I just start driving it again and get the love back for the car.

NateCrisman

Just as a data point, Mark from AMS couldn't even get $7000 for his turnkey low 10@140+ GVR4 that had all AMS high end parts, AEM EMS, nitrous system, full IPS auto trans setup, race motor, volk wheels, slicks, ect. It ended up being sold for parts at like 1/4 the cost to build.

Granted, I think your car is in better overall shape, new paint, ect and should be worth more as a complete car. My point is just because it should go low 10's doesn't justify the price alone, as the vast majority of GVR4 guys are (unfortunately) not drag race oriented and seem to prefer mild engine mods. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif If you were in a rush to cash out of the car, you might be realistically better off parting out the $10,000 worth of "10 second parts" to DSMers who dragrace & putting the GVR4 together with a stock motor & basic 16g stuff and selling it as a $7500 car. My opinion of your actual car is that while it's an awesome build, it's realistically too hardcore for 99.5% of the GalantVR4.org members. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Last edited:

Lol...Well it started out as a feeler...Just wanted to see if anyone on here had any interest in this car but I guess not. Im not really hurting to sell the car so i will keep it up for sale if anyone is interested in a great car. I also have it up other places. Who knows...I payed 7500 years ago when it had an AFC and a Frank 5 turbo...lol

dsmtalontsi95

Is this Jarret or Rashel? This is Chance, the guy with the black talon from Hanover. I can vouch for this car! I use to run around with this car back when it had the frank 5 on it. The car is beautiful, this car is what made me buy my first galant. The car has been taken care of!

This is Jarrod...lol...Not sure who u r but yeah...this car has always been garage kept...!!

dsmtalontsi95

I'm Danny Higgs' best friend (Nicole and Kevins little brother)

Did u have a Frank 5 on your car 2? If so i remember u...Met alot of ppl back in the days of cruisin

dsmtalontsi95

I had a frank 4, but yea thats me. Ah the good ol' days.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts