The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

I want to see the gauge setups that everyone has

willyp20

Well I have been thinking about how I can setup my interior today and I do not want to go with the pillar gauges. It lets to much out to the people beside me when I am going down the road. I would like to keep them below the window seals so that only I can see them. I have a boost, Wideband, Oil pressure and pyro that I need to mount. Let me see your config. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

curtis

Do a search of my name and +gauge +panel......I've built a bunch actually lost count after 50, logo'd 1, 2, 3 even a 5 for Terry Posten and did a few for the center vent and also did a special logo and panels for the one lap race car. Also did differnt layouts, serial datalogger ports and usb ports. Aluminum, abs, lexan and Steve got a carbon fiber but Carbon doesn't cut well or engrave well either so his was the last. Would post pictures but laying down playing on here with my daughters laptop. Doing a few custom ones next week so while the jig is set up on the mill I can do more just send me a Pm if you like what you see.

Brunoboy

Curtis, how does the 5 gauge setup look? I have the abs 3 gauge one you sold me long ago, it's awesome

cheekychimp

Total of 8 readouts

Pod Gauge has Oil Temp, Oil Pressure, Water Temp and Fuel Pressure courtesy of Twin SPA dual digital gauges

img.php

Twin Boost Pressure and Exhaust Manifold Temp in the centre three Defi Gauges (still sourcing the black bezels for these!)

And AFR custom ashtray location requires a little more work to get it to sit perfectly flush but once recessed properly and painted black should finish things off nicely.

Edit: Curtis was responsible for the ashtray mount if you want one of those.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned