The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1991 GVR4 777 SF Bay Area CA SOLD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

I got this from the original owners. It pretty much have no aftermarket stuff other than the CD player. The previous owner had the engine rebuilt not long before they bought a new car and sold this to me. Pictures are worth more than what I can type so please check them out @ Flicker .

Last edited by a moderator:

Brunoboy

i maybe have a LOCAL buyer in daly city.please PM me your number
-shane

The car has 138k miles. Everything on it work as it should. I haven't had a chance to get a compression test done yet but should be able to next week.

Here is the Vin for those who wanted it.

JA3CX56U4MZ011745

ktmrider

Outta curiousity:

Sunroof or non?
A/C working and if so the refrigerant type?
Cruise?

Thanks for more info, bump!

JNR

Oh no, you getting out, Ron? I know you haven't been around much. Good luck with it and it looks nice. Is this the same one that had the wheels (you know which ones that I could never seem to afford /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif )

It's a non sunroof car. A/C works but I can check the refrigerant and cruise this weekend.
Quoting ktmrider:
Outta curiousity:

Sunroof or non?
A/C working and if so the refrigerant type?
Cruise?

Thanks for more info, bump!

Uncleben and John, Thanks for the comps. Yeah I think I will be selling my other one with the wheels too. I will give u first dib on the wheels John /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Could you send me your email address again?

I sent you a message about the car, but I never received a reply.

Thanks.

G

Staff member
Looks like a solid & clean rust free example!

Id like to offer you $3300. I will be in SJ for one day sometime in mid-April, so I can sign papers and pay in person. You dont have to worry about my earlier request to store the car as I have found a storage solution. Please PM or respond to my previous email.

Thanks KC and G.
KC, wheel business is real so but I am still in. You need a set for your AP /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif.

The car does have Cruise and it works. AC works and Its R12

The compression numbers are 140,135,135 and 145.

The brakes are about 25% in front and 65%rear.

I noticed the antenna is broken.

Ron

Do you need a deposit? I can send a deposit of $500 or so via Paypal.

Regardless, I would appreciate some sort of response to my enquiries, even if it is just to turn me down.

Brian,

There is someone ahead of u. He was the first to reply, I will give him a chance first. Sorry I didn't get to reply to your offer rightaway.

Thats understandable. Thanks for keeping me posted.

I apologize for my hounding you. I was getting a bit anxious because I was concerned I had offended you with my offer or something like that.

Please let me know when my number comes up.

Thanks,
-Brian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts