The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

SOLD: 1991 352/200 Belize Green, San Diego, CA, $4950

Status
Not open for further replies.

a_santos

After a long love affair with this car, she has to go. I don't have the time to fully enjoy her nor the space to keep her until I have the time. I hate to see her sitting there looking at me wondering when I'll have the time to have some fun.

This is number 352/2000, Belize green.

Modified as follows:

Greddy E-Manage
JDM Transmission
JDM Cyclone Intake (with chip and silinoid to make it work properly)
Stock rebuilt engine with slightly higher compression
Multi layer steel headgasket
Custom aluminum front mount intercooler
2.5” custom aluminum intercooler piping
Custom 4” Intake
Holset HX30 Turbo with custom Stainless Steel adapter
Custom 3” Stainless Steel downpipe with v-band clamp for easy removal
Custom low profile fan
2g MAF
Custom DSMchips chip with launch control, gauge selection and security and more
18” Koenig Rims with 245/35/18 tires
Custom Bilstein Coilovers
Custom 3” Exhaust with Borla Stainless Steel Muffler
Custom 2100lbs clutch with Clutchnet 6 puck disk
Rebuilt Clutch Pedal Assembly
New Clutch Slave Cylinder and Master Cylinder
Slotted and Drilled Brake rotors with performance pads
4WS has been deleted
Replaced steering rack with newer unit
91 Headlight with 93 glass. Looks just like 93. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Walbro 255 pump
Fuel pressure regulator
Boost gauge (of course)
Brand new Radiator and Alternator
Other brand new or replaced things I certainly forgot.

Engine has ZERO miles and has only been ran for less than 20 minutes. Not even broken in yet. I have ran the engine and made adjustments, but it is still not very tuned. Definitely needs more tuning to be 100%, so if you are afraid of this, this is not the car for you.

Odometer reads 133k.

Is this car perfect? No. Is it TONS OF FUN to drive and a total sleeper with Rally heritage? Absolutely. Is it fast? Unequivocally. Does it handle like a minx? Yes sir

If you are afraid to get your hands dirty, THIS CAR IS NOT FOR YOU. (it is very clean though and you probably won't get too dirty working on it)

This car does have a rebuilt title and I do have the carfax. Email me at [email protected] and I'll send it to you.

Click HERE for more pics

Last edited:

a_santos

Forgot to mention that the battery has been relocated to the trunk and also it has 550cc injectors. All interior speaker have been replaced with Pioneer speakers and sound very good.

G

Staff member
Looks clean, why a salvage title? Flood damage? T-boned? Actually nm, I looked closer at the pics & the paint doesn't match front to back so i'm assuming front end accident?

Last edited:

a_santos

Was hit in the rear quarter panel at the wheel arch. This was before I had the car.

a_santos

Update:

Have a very serious buyer. Tentatively sold as of right now. Nothing is final until $ is in my hands though, so I will keep it up for sale.

a_santos

Deposit in hand to hold car. Not on the market anymore.

a_santos

Car was picked up today. Went to a very good new owner. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned