The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Turboshawn

Hooked me up with like 10 million door knobs for $10 shipped. Good guy. Package arrived in good condition.

TRBODSM

Sold me some parts for a great price, not only that but shipped parts fast and gave a tracking number without me even asking. I would do business with him again. Thanks again for the parts!

COBHC

I'd been looking for a control arm for my Galant for ~2 months when I saw that Shawn was grabbing stuff off a GVR4 in the junkyard. He had it shipped within a few days of my contacting him, also with a tracking number, and it arrived fast. Not to mention he gave me a good deal on it. Would not hesitate to deal with him again.

Thanks again man!

89Mirageman

I've been dealing with Shawn for a while from 4G61t.org and he is the man when it comes to getting parts. Everything that he sent me was priced right and just as described. It also arrived packaged bomb proof. You can't go wrong dealing with him.

1qkfwd

Thanks man, had the carpet I needed. Even went the extra mile to clean it for me. Shipping was quick and contact was great.

I needed (1) 450cc injector asap and he came through for me. Shawn shipped immediately knowing i needed it quick. I needed one and he sent me 6!!!! Seriously thanks man. I appreciate it.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned