The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

14u2nV, Kenneth Brian, Location Agency/St. Joe, MO

What do you do when you agree to buy some parts from someone off this forum, you pay them and they just never send you the parts?! any input would be nice. I bought some parts in MAY, and still havent received them. i get shot at for a living (army) so my $103 dollars means alot to me. does anyone have any suggestions?! i just want the parts or the money.

Does anyone know this person? I sent him $103 usd via paypal for a set of door panels from a galant vr4 back in MAY!, and he never sent them. can anyone help? i just want my money or the door panels.

14u2nV
Kenneth Brian
[email protected]
Badge Number 874/1000
Location Agency/St. Joe, MO
Last On 06/30/09 10:03 AM

Last edited by a moderator:

14u2nV

I had forgotten all about this issue and will be taking care of it ASAP! I never received any emails about it??????

Completely taken care of now.

Last edited:

It took the better part of a year but he has made things right. My cash has been refunded, thank you.

14u2nV

I am on top of this issue, and have been the whole time, as well as in contact with buyer.

maroonmetallic

My issue has been resolved. He never lost communication with me.
Sounds like the post office left it in their location & never shipped it out.

Thanks for looking into this.
-Shawn

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned