The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Galant VR4 AMG Rims... Ebay

Wow I thought I'd never see these anywhere. I wish I had some money laying around. This guy wants $400 shipped from CT.

click

Read that ebay listing better, he is offering you free shipping if you use buy it now. Its only $300. buy the and sell your gvr4 rims for $100. and done they are yours. Personally I don't like them, but if you do... this is the best deal you are going to see.

raptorWagon

I've been looking for those for a while, just never had the cash for them before.

NateCrisman

Ganted, I generally don't go for any of the JDM/AMG exterior parts as a basic rule, but to me, those things look like hubcaps or wheels from a 80's cavalier or pontiac sunfire. Don't think you could pay me enough to put those on. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Gimpin

+1 you can buy some really nice used aftermarket wheels for $400

turbowop

Yeah, while I'm not a huge fan of AMG goods, I can see the interest in the bumpers and body pieces. The wheels I just don't understand. They're pretty boring, IMO.

AMG grille= nice
door panels= nice (I like the lack of chrome and ribbing)
bumpers= eh Like the RS stuff better
rims= pass, not interested at all

fivestardsm

The only AMG wheels that I would run, are probably these.

img.php

img.php

img.php

But I could do a set of these also, but I would think about polishing them.

img.php

To make them look like these.

Last edited:

fivestardsm

They are real, but they were not for the galant package. They were available right from AMG. (That is what the guy had conveyed to me anyway, it was some what dificut to email back and forth useing a translator page)

Kind of like these at tire rack. AMG wheels at Tire Rack

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned