The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

JNZ Tuning

I have ordered some new OEM items from them and I recieved them this monday, the shipping went fast and the communication was excellent! They are very good people to deal with /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I know that there are other Good Guy threads about JNZ Tuning, but those threads seems to be pointed to a person at JNZ Tuning and not the whole Company /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

ApexHunter

Ordered some parts from JNZ. The parts were supposed to be shipped fed ex 2 day, but went ground instead. I wrote them an email about this problem and they got back to me quickly with an apology and store credit for the amount i asked for. In this industry good customer service like this can be hard to find. +1 to JNZ!

I ordered some parts for my Diamante Wagon and the parts arrived safely today! As usual the shipping went fast and the communication was excellent! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

pot

Staff member
Josh/Paul are right up there w/ GW and the like. I have ordered from JNZ Tuning a number of times and have been absolutely pleased w/ the level of service and commitment they have displayed on past orders. I used to order my factory Mitsu parts from Tallahasse Mitsubishi -not any more. These guys run a tight outfit. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

mitsuturbo

Got my new 90 OFH from these guys.
Awesome communication. No problems. I'll definitely be dealing with them again.

Struc

Not that they need more kudos, but I love dealing with Paul & the guys over at JNZ.

I've got my 87 Montero, which doesn't have the best stock of parts anymore, but the guys at JNZ go the extra mile and find them, no matter what it takes. Rear wheel bearings, seals, etc. All found & delivered.

I waited a while, but they even found me a rear leaf spring mount plate in Japan and got it for me (the shock mount was bent when I bought it).

The rare and useful 94 Galant 4G64 DOHC head gasket - No problem. Only 2 in the country, but they get it for me.

Needless to say, I buy all my OEM parts from them (and more). You can't go wrong.

DSSA

Thanks, Curt!

We appreciate the business and the review!

I'm anxious to see the Montero when it's done!

Josh

89Mirageman

Great guys to deal with. I rounded up some 3000gt/stealth shifters and they paid me a little over my asking price. I've also bought several parts from them for my builds over the years, always exactly what I ordered at a fair price with fast shipping.

GSTwithPSI

Got my shorty JNZ shifter installed today and I'm very impressed. The item shipped fast, and JNZ really has put together a refined item. Thanks, guys.

coyotes

They price matched a part for me no problem. Thumbs up, they will continue to receive my business

Thanks

Thomas

losermakesgood

Amazing company! Phone communication was great. Shipping was good. Great people. Will definitely buy from them again!

ghostinthevr4

You can't go wrong with JNZ tuning, there customer service is top notch I always urge people to order from them, they're very knowledgeable with the platform.

conradical

I just want to say the same every time I order from them the prices are great and supper fast delivery. Its always a pleasure.

GVR4kauai

Jnz and galant vr4's go together like bread and butter! I love there help and fair shipping even to Hawaii! Only place I order from now a days, cuz they havnt let me down yet! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

jnava

Staff member
Fast shipping on my NOS radiator supports. Thanks guys, and I will say that I would buy the replica MMC badge if you build it, a big "if".

jnava

Staff member
Bought the Whiteline bits, fast shipping. Thanks Paul, Josh.

faqinshiet

Got the following walbro 255, fuel hanger gasket, fuel filler neck gasket, fuel filler hose, and bse hole welded shut on oil pump. All sent quickly and excellent communication. I also sold josh A couple items. Jnz is the best!

faqinshiet

Bought half moon can seal, fuel pump rewire kit, oil pan bolts, Evo 3 O2 housing gasket, and rear sway bar end links. Super fast shipping. Took two days and excellently package. Love shopping at Jnz!

pot

Staff member
This marks over my tenth transaction w/ JNZ and they're hands down one of the top retailers for the Mitsubishi platform. Very knowledgeable, professional, and customer service oriented.

Aside from extremepsi, and Road Race these guys are it. Thanks again JNZ!!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts