The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

ApexHunter

turbowop

Purchased a t-shirt. Package came sooner than I thought which had me wondering what was sitting on my doorstep when I got home from work one day. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Great guy to deal with. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

89Mirageman

Great guy in my book, bought a Hyundai valve cover from me and payment was sent asap as promised. Shipping came up to be a little more than I quoted originally and he sent the difference without me even asking for it. Will definitely do business in the future. Thanks again David!

89coltgt

Sold David some parts, great guy to deal with and smooth transaction.

Whoodoo

Big ol' ditto from me. Quick payment, excellent communication, and generally an all-around nice guy. 'Twas a pleasure /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

Great guy to deal with. Shipped my clutch out very fast. I would definitely recommend buying or selling with David. Thanks again

Last edited by a moderator:

TakumiJr

Bought a water pump for a great deal, transaction went smooth and fast.. great seller will buy from again

89Mirageman

Great guy to deal with. I grabbed some parts for him at the local junkyard and the money was sent asap. He even sent extra for my time and gas.

jogalant

Bought his high flow cat. EZ transaction. He shipped it nicely and quickly. Won't hesitate to do business with again. Thanks Dave!

MMCVR4

It's always a pleasure dealing with ApexHunter. Thanks again for the rear seats.

DR1665

David helped me out with my business. Canceled his usually scheduled plans to attend the release event for the 311RS Evolution at Oakley HQ in Irvine for me. Snapped a bunch of pictures and chased down Ryan Gates, who pretty much spec'd the car (only 11 will be produced) with some serious interview questions for Gearbox Magazine.

Went above and beyond the call of duty. Deserves to be recognized, imo. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

Last edited:

GSX_TC

I would like to thank David for working with me to get some adjustable rear control arms, he was really helpful and provided a tracking number and everything. Thanks again David.

broke down

I want to thank him for sending an extra 20$ for the tail lights he bought from me. I seriously miscalculated the shipping costs to send them to him, he voluntarily sent the extra money to my paypal, even though I told him not to. I ended up using the money to make a donation to the site. Thanks for trying to help me out, but you didn't need to do that! I figured I would pay it forward.

oldman_tau

Another cool gvr4.org guy easy to deal and hang out with! Able to help me find good deal for parts

We will eat thai girls again i mean thai food next time :)

boostx

Real cool dude to deal with..

4orced4door

Awesome guy to deal with. Helped me get some parts for my TSX and everything arrived quickly and at a great price.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts