The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: "91 1714/2000 roller $1000 obo, boston, ma *SOLD*

Status
Not open for further replies.

I bought this car from this site, from Dave Krauss, I met him from Al at DSG.

The car is belize green. I rebuilt the motor for the car and had just finished breaking it in when it started to get alot of blow by. I had to have shoulder surgery so never got around to pulling the motor out of the car to fight with the machine shop. The car is in quincy ma at a friend's shop, I have already sold some parts out of it and want to see if anyone is interested in the shell and any of the parts that are left.

link to ad is here

click

more pics are here.

click

the leather is in good shape, the interior carpeting was ripped out by po and so was some of the under dash.

The car has been seen by everyone at DSG, and Chris from this site, he bought my 4 bolt rear and the radiator. A few months back I bought a wrx from al at dent, so I don't need this car anymore and have no desire to build it back up again. hope to find a happy home before it becomes chum for a barrett .50 cal that is itching to make it into swiss cheese.

the best way to get ahold of me is [email protected]

if you are local (withing a state or so) I can probably trailer this thing to you.

thanks
carl

Last edited by a moderator:

thanks alot chris, hope yours is running strong, my wife never liked the car, that never slowed me down, but loosing a brand new motor, not being able to do the work, and having a new born is just too much all at once.

Local kid picked up car and transmission, it is his second VR4, I wish him the best of luck with his build.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts