The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1991 Black Galant VR4 #392/2000, Montana, ~$4000,

I bought this car from a college professor with ~120,000 miles while I lived in Salt Lake City. The engine needed a new main bearing at the time. I chose to replace it with a used (had about 23,000 miles on it) engine and also the clutch was replaced and the brake rotors replaced (by a mechanic who owned one and currently dives an evo 8). I then moved to Montana and have used the car as a daily driver off and on (I drive a toyota truck when it snows). I had it tuned by the mitsubishi dealer in 2007 and told them to go through the A/C system and fix anything that needed attention. Nearly 3000 dollars later the a/c works great, it got new tie rod ends and stabalizer bar bushings and a couple of other little things. I just put the best speed rated all season tires Les Schawb sells on all 4. The car runs strong but has not been raced or pushed hard. Most of the miles I have put on it were on the interstate between Salt Lake and Montana while I waited for my house to sell in Salt Lake. I am selling the car because my wife had never wanted me to have it and thinks it is unsafe for our kids. The car is rust free, Black on Black with all the available options. I have the ABS computer unhooked because I never liked its modulation on slick roads. I don't know if it was malfunctioning or not. So other than the CD player and new engine and rotors it is completely stock and everything works with normal wear on driver's seat (see pic). The passenger side mirror is broken (see pic). The dash is in great shape as it has been garaged or covered most of its life and has a custom dash cover. I am willing to deliver the car (within reason).

P.S. Sorry the outside of the car is dirty in the pics. It has been raining for a week straight, and we live on a dirt road...

Last edited by a moderator:

NYC86ZC

I'm assuming Deer Lodge, MT.

Man I'd love to walk out of my house every morning and have that kind of scenery.
Good luck on the sale.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned