The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Black 91 Galant VR4 (1993/2000) Grand Junction, CO $3500

Hello fellow Galant VR4 enthusiast, I have a 147000 mile Nile Black 1991 Mitsubishi Galant VR4 for sale. I was recently in an accident where I was struck at about six miles an hour on the rear driver side fender and wheel. Mild body damage is present: inner fender well is a little dinged, and damage to the rear driver side control arm. The car is still drivable, with that said one would want to fix the mechanical issue due to the negative camber which will deteriorate the rear driver side tire. Other than that the car performs with the utmost power: currently boosted to 18psi. No vibrations, No grinding of gears, No sputtering, mechanically sound.

The GOOD:
Newly rebuilt Forced Performance 3065 Turbo.
1600 CC Injectors and ANS- fitted fuel rail with FPR.
EPROM ECU with DSMLink
Tial 38mm Wastegate
FMIC with 2.5 piping including Dejon intake pipe
ACT 2100 Clutch
Immaculate Interior
Autometer Boost, A/F Ratio, Fuel Pressure Gauges.
New 17/245 Continental Snow tires.
3in full exhaust (down pipe to double tip)
Brand new odyssey battery
The BAD:
Rear driver side control arm
Minor body damage to rear inner fender well
Could use a paint job (Oxidization)
Minor ding on passenger side rear, and passenger side fender.

I believe by the minor cosmetic issues and the galore of performance parts this car is at least worth $3500.00 I can honestly say I feel that it is worth more than that, but do to the fact that I am a full time student and have not the time to fix this minute issue I must sell. I am located in Grand Junction, CO; you can reach me at 720-936-6958. I work grave yard shifts at the hospital so you can reach me
At 2:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m. thank you for your consideration.
-Joshua Yaffe-

I am most humbly appreciative of the space. I have more pictures if anyone is needing any further detail, if so please feel free to pm /call /and/or email me. I am also looking at the possible local – Denver, Colorado Springs, Grand Junction- trade of a Talon and/or Eclipse. Thank you once again for the consideration.
-Joshua Yaffe-

ktmrider

Hmm, is it a sunroof or non?
Also I see 5 lug wheels, is it 4bolt or 4WS delete?
Last, are the A/C and cruise still functional?
Thanks for any additional info.

Mike it has the sunroof... 4ws delete, the A/C does not work due to some cracks in the passenger side AC cooling lines –FMIC piping obstruction - ... And other than that everything works without hesitation: Cruise, Lights, Sunroof, etc.
Thank you for your interest

ktmrider

Thanks Josh, bummer ( for me ) as I am sniffing around for a non-sunroof model.
GL with the sale sir, bump for ya.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned