The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Jackstand Balling Crew...

charmcity

Ok well I know there are alot of members in this elite club so lets see those pics of the cars on jackstands. Maybe get some insperation to keep going.Ill go first #357/1000 in all her glory waiting for the built motor to be done.

Last edited:

Rausch

Hey buddy, that name is trademarked, as is Penultimate Performance ( /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif) . You'll have to speak with the requisite powers that be to run around dropping names. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

blacksheep

charmcity - you are not a registered member of the JSB. Please update post with more pics or thread will be deleted.

I am the true JSB president. Aaron has delusions of grandeur... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

pachood_1953

Yeah, well take this:

poster62410118.jpg

CarRacer

KC you need to update your sig. Are you in or are you out?

charmcity

Sorry for the crappy cell phone pic but here she is hidding behind the newest menber of the family and my current DD.

Rausch

Quoting blacksheep:

I am the true JSB president. Aaron has delusions of grandeur... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

That's a negative Ghostrider. I have taken the JSB public. I am now chairman of the board, CEO, COO, and majority shareholder. If you want to reclaim your position, we will have to take it up with the board. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

GVR4_1057

Not exactly jackstands but it has not had an engine since 2003. It is on the way back though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

4Grim

So what is required to be on JBC?

Here is #1948 and its collecting dust just nicely! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif
Hibernating.jpg

steve

Its JSB, kid!

4Grim

My bad Dawg...JSB I meant Meng! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Rausch

Quoting 4Grim:
So what is required to be on JBC?

Here is #1948 and its collecting dust just nicely! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif
Hibernating.jpg

Needs more dust for starters....you go out an dust that thing? Too clean.

Rausch

Quoting GVR4_1057:
Not exactly jackstands but it has not had an engine since 2003. It is on the way back though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

No dice, wheels are still on. One day man, one day. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

GVR4_1057

I will try harder next time /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif

charmcity

Quoting charmcity:
Ok well I know there are alot of members in this elite club so lets see those pics of the cars on jackstands. Maybe get some insperation to keep going.Ill go first #357/1000 in all her glory waiting for the built motor to be done.

So I must be good then huh... I got the wheels off, alot of dust, and its on real jackstands. Come on let me rep B-more for yall.

4Grim

Quoting VRausch4:

Needs more dust for starters....you go out an dust that thing? Too clean.

That side of the car randomly gets rubbed by either me or my fiance walking past it when we use the garage to go or leave from the house. The rest of the car though is more obvious.

GVR4_1057

Truly representing Baltimore,Now with Omar badness.

Rausch

Quoting charmcity:
Quoting charmcity:

So I must be good then huh... I got the wheels off, alot of dust, and its on real jackstands. Come on let me rep B-more for yall.

Technically you should be occupying some garage space, for inconvenience sake, ideally the only garage space.....but, I'll have a word with the board.

Rausch

If it's still there, we may have a winner.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts