The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: CLEAN 91 Galant Vr4 $5000 or cash+trades NEEDS TO GO! WI

Status
Not open for further replies.

July.jpg

f.jpg

a.jpg

b.jpg

c.jpg

DSCF1430.jpg

IMG_5060.jpg

galant006.jpg

galant007.jpg

galant004.jpg

galant005.jpg

DSCF1458.jpg

DSCF1455.jpg

DSCF1359.jpg

click

Starting to contemplate moving on to something else, currently the car sits with stock black wagon wheels and has a fresh timing belt as of last week, always stored, driven on weekends and the occasional commute to work. It made 300hp at 16lbs of boost with alot more room to go.

right now the only bad areas of the car are a slow rear window, and damage done to the pass side door lock and door from a robbery attempt, i am currently in the process of prepping a donor door and getting it painted. the current lock is just loose with some dented areas around it, you wouldn't notice it from 5ft away, a short squack after startup, sometimes a rough idle and it could also use a brake job.(comes with good front rotors)

this car is very clean,rust free, strong street car, and was july in the most recent gvr4 calender. I really dont know if im ready to part with it yet, but am toying with ideas and could use some cash in the bank. The car will also come with everything necessary for the 4 bolt swap.

im looking for a nice daily driver, or a streetbike if your interested send info and pics
to [email protected] or pm.

thanks for looking.

Last edited by a moderator:

KGVR4

Good luck with the sale. Very clean example. Here is a shot of the pictures which made the 2008 GVR4 calendar.
July.jpg

price drop, still looking for trades+cash

looking for bikes, or cars (bonus points for porsches or a 911 project)

Howie

Any interest in an S2000?

G

Staff member
Mustangs?

im open to any and all trades, as long as it is a trade+cash for my galant. the only thing i will turn down without looking is bmw's.

otherwise you guys should send pics to:

[email protected]

and ill get back to you.

Howie

Uh, my S2000 is worth 15K, it would be your galant + cash, so i don't think that will work. however I am still interested in buying the car.

i had assumed that, my last post was more towards G. i was just clarifying what im looking for when i say trade+cash.

G

Staff member
You'd turn down an m5?

ive got a 1990 mustang notch with some motor work done...

something different right?

lol thanks, hope you dont want royalties or anything. i was wondering if i would ever find out who that was.

the car may be traded for a bike+cash this weekend but i would rather trade for a daily driver.

entertaining all offers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts