The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: SOLD 91 GVR4 #1655/2000 $2900 in Council Bluffs IA SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

With 2 kids and a Wife , we both have long hour jobs , something has to give /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif So I'm selling the Gvr4 for a 06 wrx Hatch. I am sad to leave the community , but its got to be done.

Thank you to everyone on this site for all there help, its been fun...

Asking $2900 Firm

Green Sun Roof number 1655 with stock wheels

The Good
Rebuilt Stock long block with 150miles on it (Rebuilt by IMPORT ENGINE SPECIALTIES)
new evo 3 16g 150 miles on it
Mandrel bent Jpip
DNP Equal length Header
Hybrid connection 02 housing
Bar and Plate Ebay Intercooler
Tein HA coilovers from Japan
transmission rebuilt 150 miles ago with new master and slave cylinders
act 2100 clutch 150 miles
550 or 650 Injectors (can't remember )
3rdgen mas
AFPR
Walbrol 255
m515 datalogger
1g shifter
Socketed ECU with Keydiver chip for current mods
Cross Drilled and slotted rotors all round
4 wheels steering intacked

The Bad
1 Wheel Stud on drivers side front is stripped
Power steering has a hole underneath the car
Drivers side has some dents , front bumper looks like it has been ran over.
Rubber Bushings should be replaced
Hail Damage
216,000 miles on the Body

PM me if truly interested

Thanks
D

Last edited by a moderator:

atc250r

Staff member
Please get pics very soon so the ad doesn't get removed.

John

Ill have the pics up in the morning, we are going through a Tornado Watch at the moment.

Thanks
D

atc250r

Staff member
OUCH! Good luck with that tonight.

John

Street Surgeon

PM sent, I'm interested in the suspension.

Price Dropped to $3700 , getting alot of Part out requests. Some one save her /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

The Powerplant is worth $2500 alone , not too mention the the Coilovers the shell and the rest of the parts.

Maybe someone can buy her and part her out, someone with more time then me !

Thanks for looking
D

Price Updated, Somone come pick this car up and drive it home.

On a side note , I saw a Black Gvr4 up the street from my house at TC, is that anyone from here ?

thats me... id like to see your car in person one of these days... im yellowss/sc on nestreetscene and i talked to u about if u would part out lol

Bump I just washed and waxed it, put new plugs in and adjusted the fuel Pressure. She is running strong . Prolly drive it to work tomarrow, by 127th and Harrison if anyone wants to hook up.

Thanks
D

thompstone

Ever had it dynoed? I'm just curious as to what it put down.

I may be interested if another deal falls through. I'm assuming there is a good bit of rust on the underside.

Ya, there is rust on the frame and some on the Body , but its mosly just dents. the body is not in the best shape , but if it doesnt sell, ill end up parting it out as there isdefintly worth more in parts then 3,000 for the whole thing.

just wondering if you ever got rid of the car... i saw it in winona today and had to stop and look at it, looks like the bumper is fixed and it has a new jdm hood on it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts