The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

SleepinGVR4

Flip4G63

Sold him a O2 housing

everything went good.. and comunication was great!

enjoy it! it sounds good

ktmrider

Bought a modified Pug intercooler from Sean. Perfectly described.
Packed like a champ, first radiator type product I've seen shipped with no damage.
Would buy from him again!

Recieved a Wiseco piston kit from him before I had a chance to send out the payment!!

Great person to deal with, and wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again!!

G-
1273/2000

atc250r

Staff member
Great seller! I got the item the day after I bought it!

John

belize1334

Sold me a set of Evo springs for next to nothing. Very communicative and easy to deal with. Thanks again.

boostx

Fast payer and good communication throughout the sale

pot

Staff member
Sean is a longtime forum member and a reliable/honest individual to boot. He paid promptly and acknowledged receipt and satisfaction with his purchase from me. A win win situation for both of us.

pot

Staff member
This marks my second transaction with Sean. Again, fantastic forum member. He requested part, paid promptly and acknowledged receipt of his parts. I couldn't have asked for a smoother transaction. Thanks again for your patience brother.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts