The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

tow pic i know most of you have one

vr4199

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif

vtecds1

Heres mine...it was on the way to get my motor installed last Oct. Til' this day, she hasn't come home yet!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

IM0014512.jpg

powerplay

The day we bought it. Didn't run, timing belt was installed wrong and the valves were bent.

GeorgeBillings

1st day I bought my car. Dead 1.6t in it.

b641f52f.jpg

slugsgomoo

I don't have a pic of the time the galant was on a dolly after i pulled the engine/trans/etc and had to take it home.

I've never had the talon on a trailer, and neither ever stranded me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

sh*t ive got tons, flat bed 4x, personal trailer 3x, enclosed trailer 1x sh*t!

oh yeah buddies trailer 2x broke. also tonnsss of broke down pics

I didn't see any white Galants being towed. They were too busy being the f a s t e s t. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif On his way to a race I see. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hsugh.gif

GeorgeBillings

Or the black wheels did it.

You posted the pictures in the reverse order. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

85tr

Well my white 91 got towed the firt time i tried shifting at 7500 rpm's with my fp2x's. What a great $150. to spent with the younger brother laughing all the way (yeah its gonna be so much faster )BOOM the sh*t dosnt even move.

brisvr4

The day my transfer case said enough is enough!

VR4ownzU

Quoting GeorgeBillings:
1st day I bought my car. Dead 1.6t in it.

b641f52f.jpg

Holy Crap that looks clean....I've wanted one for years and yeards /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif

number3

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned