The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

MMCVR4

CmanorVr4

Gus Viray gets a 5 star rating from me. He packages well, ships really quickly, and keeps and open line of communication. If your in the market for what he's selling,,,,,,don't hesitate to buy!!!!!!!
JP /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

IncorpoRatedX

Traded a set of 89-92 head lights with this guy. Quick shipping!

Great person to deal with
i just picked up an HKS suction kit and i paid less than he paid for.THANKS GUS!
i look forward to doing business with him again.

THEKID

just received the projector fog lights that i purchased from MMCVR4 and they are just as described would do business with him anytime.

JB

Received prompt payment with very good communication. Very easy person to do business with.

rost

Gus is a great guy to deal with.Bought a set of wheels from him today and it was a very positive experience.Thanx again man.

BrandonEchols

Gus did awesome by me as well, bought a full front/rear setup of TEIN upper pillowball mounts from him, he shipped priority (3 days) and they were packaged great, tracked, etc.
5 Stars. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

MMCVR4

Enjoy them! Post some pictures when you get the rest of your suspension parts together.

ApexHunter

Always a great experience dealing with Gus. I ditto all the positive feedback above. People like this are part of what make this a great community.

NickDromez

Shipped my item fast looks like it's in good condition. Good Guy fersure. Thank you

Quick shipping, good communication. SAFC looks perfect and new as described.

ApexHunter

Had another good experience with Gus the other day. We met up in person for a transaction. I was impressed with his punctuality, especially considering he had to cover a significant distance and factor in traffic. However i'm not surprised based on my past experiences with Gus. He's a solid guy. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

citymunky

At first I kinda iffy on the whole Money order transaction, but MMCVR4 came though with my new highbeams. (They should look good in my 93's) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

ade

i can use my jdm corner lens, thanks to Gus.

PolskiVR4

Greet communication throughout and shipped out my items as soon as he received the money. Don't hesitate to buy from him just because he requires a money order.

minneSNOWta

Great to deal with. Communicates well and will do business again.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts