The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Galant VR4 387/2000 Queens NY 3500

MarkDML

1991 Mitsubishi Galant VR4
Turbo
Turbo Siezed, 28x10x3 fmic, 2.5 inch fmic piping Blitz Blow Off Valve, Turbonetics wastegate with external 2 inch dump tube,3 inch turbo back exhaust, with evolution 8 muffler (for stock look).

Fuel Delivery
550 cc injectors, aem fuel rail, aeromotive fuel pressure regulator, 255 walbro fuel pump.

Head
264/264 hks cams, Stock head

Suspension
5 lug conversion (1g eclipse gsx stuff),3rd gen rx7 rims, Tokico Adjustable Shocks.

Transmission
30+K miles

External Modification jdm front bumper, jdm vented hood, debaged.

Guages/ Controllers autometer a/f guage, autometer boost guage, manual boost.

PICS:

Inside as well as older pics:

The Bad:
I think the engine is going (having a blowby)thats why I have reduced the price from 5000 to $3500

**I am negotiable, since I have been really busy with work and have no time for it anymore
Turbo Siezed**

Driver's Side window power needs to be connected (inside the door)
Right Door outside lever needs to be hooked
No Radio
Call me at my cell at 917 577 9389

Mark DM L

Please Note: The Car has to be towed and I have to remove the turbo since it has been sold to another board member

Or $2800 without the engine and the transmission

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts