The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 91 Price Loward green vr4 in pa for $2700

dsmtalontsi95

I picked up another one and this one has to go. The outside is not that great at all. The paint is faded, had some poor body repair. It has 176xxx on the clock. Comes with 16g, 2g exhaust mani, 2g o2 housing, k&n filter, 550cc, afc, boost gauge, boost controler, and 1g shifter set up.

Last edited:

dsmtalontsi95

price drop, I need it gone soI can move on.

dsmtalontsi95

This car needs to go so make an offer or I will have to part it out.

dsmtalontsi95

Price loward again, 2700 Firm.

dsmtalontsi95

All parts are installed on the car. I drive it to work every day with out a worry

ok

so it's a bit of an eyesore but are you confident saying it is reliable for a DD?

dsmtalontsi95

still no interest for under 3k? B.O.

dsmtalontsi95

frame under the right rear quarter panel where the body work is done.

i would love to buy another one but i have to sell my 4 wheeler first. if you still have it in a couple weeks i would definatley be interested.

later steve

do you still have this box of crap /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/devil.gif?? We want it. Ill send a pm also.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned