The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 91 Galant VR4 #800 in MA Price Lowered! $4,500

Status
Not open for further replies.

I need to sell the car this week! Asking $4,500. Very nice car that I daily drive. Has a small spot of rust on the rocker panel that I am going to try and clean up this weekend. It also might need a new transfer case because it makes a slight noise. Other then that it runs perfect and I drive it over 100 miles a day.

If your intereseted Please make a reasonable offer. I will accept a trade for a nice street bike.

167,000 miles on the body and about 16,000 on a fully rebuilt motor.

SUSPENSION AND BRAKES
KYB AGX struts in the rear
KYB GR2's in the front
Stock springs
SP performance slotted rotors
Porterfield RS4 brake pads
Technafit stainless steel brake lines
New calipers front and rear
ATE superblue brake fluid
New front ball joints.
New E brake cables

DRIVETRAIN
ACT 2600 Clutch
ACT chromoly flywheel
4 Bolt rear end
4 wheel steering eliminated

ENGINE
Balance shaft eliminated
2G pistons on 1G big rods, 190 compression across all 4 pistons
Crower valve springs and retainers in a mildly ported head
Ported EVO 3 exhaust manifold
Extrude honed intake manifold
Buschur racing 2.5 inch turbo back exhaust
SX fuel pressure regulator
Supra fuel pump rewired
14B turbo
BIG FMIC
Non cruise throttle cable
1G crushed BOV

INTERIOR
AEM wideband
Auto meter boost gauge
Hallman in car boost controller set to 15 Psi
3G shift knob and shifter boot
Eclipse steering wheel

EXTERIOR
93 headlights
Sunroof
All season tires with 85% tread left.

Galant1.jpg

Galant2.jpg

carpics027.jpg

carpics026.jpg

carpics030.jpg

carpics029.jpg

carpics028.jpg

carpics001.jpg

carpics025.jpg

carpics005.jpg

carpics006.jpg

carpics013.jpg

carpics014.jpg

carpics015.jpg

carpics016.jpg

carpics018.jpg

carpics021.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Riggle, For that amount of money you need atleast 10-12 pics othe motor, body and interior. And maybe some of the undercarriage.

Rich

I know I have been meaning to take some but just never have the time. Its not a big deal if no one wants it. I might be taking pics tomorrow if I have time to wash it.

Well it wasn't built to be a show car therefore the previous owner didn't try to hide anything...he wanted it to look as sleeperish as possible. But cleaning up the wiring is something I have been meaning to do. Most of what you are seeing are just ground wires and wiring for the oil and fuel pressure gauges that arent even hooked up so I will probably be taking those wires out of the bay completely. Also, The fuel pump has been rewired, The battery has been relocated, and both fans have been rewired to run when the ignition is turned on because of the big front mount. All this contributes to the wires you see in the engine bay. With a little wire loom I'm sure all this would look much cleaner. The car is getting a through cleaning this weekend and the engine bay will be part of that. Look for updated pics.

Quote:
see my add for the gs300.

The car looks nice but Like I said I deffinately need cash with the trades because I am trying to get 2 cars from selling this to give one to my wife. Plus I don't want to travel to get a car so if you wanted to bring it here it might be a possibility. Just pm me if you want to discuss this more.

Howie

I'm interested to see what this looks like when it is cleaned up.

Without the tangle of wires - I'd be really interested.

Also - does the A/C still work?

I personally have seen this car. On a mediocre tune (no offense) and novice driving it preformed awesome. I am sure with more time in tuning and racing this car could have done some great things. Price is a bit high but it is a great car.

Bump for price drop.
If this car doesn't sell for my asking price in the next few weeks I will probably part it out as I really need the money.

CutlassJim

Quote:
If this car doesn't sell for my asking price in the next few weeks I will probably part it out as I really need the money.

I'll start saving my money now. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif Make sure when your down to just a shell you let Bruce know about it, I'm sure he'd buy that car back and build it up again.

JNR

Rather than parting it out (!), just drop the price some more...Car looks clean and I can't say how it's priced, but sometimes out of desperation, we have to take much less than we'd like...By the time you add in the time and effort it takes to part it out, plus getting rid of another perfectly fine complete car, it's just not worth it IMO...good luck though.

btw - the only thing that I see that would detract from a potential buyer/owner are the gauges in the dash, fwiw...

Last edited:

Oh no! Your not getting out that easy!

We still have to race for the "Bruce Kwartler Cup" LOL /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

But seriously, sorry you have to give up on the car.

Maybe my advice then, would have helped you in your finacial situation your facing now.

And it never ran 11's either..too bad.

Good luck with the sale!

Quote:

btw - the only thing that I see that would detract from a potential buyer/owner are the gauges in the dash, fwiw...

Yea I wish they weren't there too. But they were put in before I bought the car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts