The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

gvrfour173

324vr4

Bought a 16x1.5mm banjo bolt for the oil cooler and it was in better condition than mine! A pleasure to do business with!

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Bought some parts from him. Good price, shipped fast and packed extremely well. All around great transaction. Thanks.

GeorgeBillings

I concur. Fast shipping more than reasonable prices.

Thanks.

My Mom bought a car from him. He went out of his way to meet us and was really flexible about meeting us. Also the car was exactly as described and no secrets were kept.

Myles

Gary is definitely a good guy. Chilled with him in PA and grabbed some tacos! He also showed me his super secret awesome mini ramp! Oh and made a great trade!

Thanks again!

tommyp

There's a few other older threads about good guy gvrfour173, but this is the newest one so I'll post here. Easy & no nonsense transaction. Before I knew it, I had parts at my house.

slobra

I always have a great expierence buying from gary, Highly recommended! Bought a dash, seat, and fuel pump assembly all in great condition and great price.

Great communication, very fair prices, and lightning fast shipping! Great member to work with! Buy from this guy!

Sold me a tranny and seatbelt today. Met up with me and gave me a killer deal. Thanks again and I will be calling you next time I need something

91GSR

bought some mirrors, came in great condition and it only took a week. good price and great timeliness

Brunoboy

very easy to work with

As always i had a good transaction with Gary today.
I bought some parts from him and he held them until i could come get them.
+1

Gary is the man.
He brought me down an ecu from PA to NJ.
Great guy in my book.
Thanks.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned