The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FEELER: 71/1000 Galant VR4 Indiana $4,500obo

I spent about an hour typing a thread that was deleted for whatever reason.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWWMSRMjtqg

It lightly pulls LS1 Camaros/Firebirds.

Location is Terre Haute, IN. If there's any interest i'll retype the list.

For my $4,500 asking price i will paint the passenger side, i have the missing interior pieces as well including the CD player surround.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pictures.

100_6950.jpg

100_6951.jpg

100_6952.jpg

100_6953.jpg

100_6955.jpg

100_6954.jpg

100_6956.jpg

Guess i can rethink the mod list since it's still here.

16g turbo
Rebuilt head 2,000 miles ago
Comp 272 cams, previous owner told me they were 272s and there was comp cams boxes in the car, i'm putting two and two together.
ACT clutch 2600(?) with lightweight flywheel
FMIC
2 1/4" charge pipes
GReddy BOV recirculating
Turbo XS boost controller
3" full exhaust

New knock sensor and temp sensor.

I'm sure i'm missing quite a few things

Problems:

Fuel pump is hardwired to the radio, it quit working on me and i needed a quick fix.
Passenger window needs helped up
Shift linkage is due to be replaced. Previous owner put RTV and zip ties on it and i dunno why, but it shifts like duke.
Fuel gauge doesn't work, fuel light does, temperature gauge doesn't work, i have an aftermarket one in.

Ported 2g exhaust manifold...

New brakes and tires...

Might take less and still paint it.

Polish

Because there are numerous others for sale as well and the market isn't that big. Not to mention yours isn't that great and with a little research people can see it's been bought and sold like 3 times in the last few months. That is not a good sign. Not to mention it's not worth near what you are asking.

gvr4ever

Quote:
Why is no one even giving me offers? :|

I hate my galant isn't a very good handle to have when selling a car. /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/ooo.gif

/ubbthreads/images//graemlins/rofl.gif

I was having alot of trouble registering for the forums, i had like two names picked i couldn't use because of some type of registering issues so i ended up with that.

It's had a few owners, the guy before me wanted a reliable DD so i traded him a Honda for this, when i bought the car it needed minor work, he lived in an apartment complex and couldn't work on it there. I only traded the car because i'd hoped there'd be more interest in this than the Honda if i fixed this car a little (i only have it because i wanted to sell it in the first place, i have no interest in Japanese cars). The guy before him was being sent off to the army and wanted to get rid of the car before he left. Soooo, there's a little history of why it's had a few owners. I think it's worth every bit of $4,500, i don't see why it's worth so little? Like i said, i'll paint the car for the asking price and buy the dog leg. The interior is damn near mint, no stains, no tears in the seats, the head has 2,000 miles on it, has quite a few decent modifications.

I'm looking for offers though /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/dunno.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Offers, really, i'm about to take a loan for an M3 and need this gone for pretty much anything i can get out of it.

It's not that bad of a car, just not my style, i'm a BMW guy.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts