The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

cOmpressor

OldHairyBastard

Sent him Payment on Monday for a Throttle Cable and got it on Wednesday. Fast shipment and good comunication.

Doug

TakumiJr

Sold him a few couplers, sent the money asap. Great guy to deal with it..A++

mistaVR4

He bought a flywheel from me, paid fast and had awesome communication the whole time! Don't hesitate to do business with this fella! A+ in my book /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/smile.gif

-Steve

Scott sold me a TEL shifter and knob for pocket change. Really REALLY friendly and thorough in communications. I will DEFINITELY be purchasing more from you in the future Scott!

~ Jason

This should be a "great guy" thread.. Scott bought me some fittings from McMaster-Carr, and shipped them to me in Australia. He even offered to do it without any prompting /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/laugh.gif. If all people were like him the world would be a much better place.

Hey look, I bought something ELSE from you, and what a surprise. NOTHING but EXCEPTIONAL communications, pictures along the process, and FAST shipping! I was so impressed with him that I paid EXTRA! This guy is the real thing and his items are worth every penny. As I said before, I'll be back. /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/grin.gif

boostx

Great guy to deal with it in my book.

mikus

easy transaction on some JDM lights, a ninja amongst ninjas.
ninjas-adarts.jpg

Scott is a great person to deal with. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again.

ls2gto

Ya he's a good guy, Even when hes laying on his back, banging his hand on a rear end... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Scott walked me through my 1st paypal expierence. $ when he said, good comunication. Will deal w/ him again w/o hesitation.

jclaw

I just got my intercooler and pipes from Scott, they were perfectly packaged, and he was more professional than many of the established parts sites I have dealt with.

Thanks Scott,

Joe Law

turborichvr4

very good guy bought some gauges from him fast shipper very happy with the gauges THANK FOR THE BONUS would do buisness with him again thanks. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

icurunnin

bought a eclipse amp from me. fast payment and great to do business with.

Last edited:

cspetros

Bought a dual din radio trim from Scott. He threw in the din pocket as a bonus. Nice guy, fast shipping, great communication. Thanks Scott!

tsiboy

one of the best communicating members I've had experience dealing with, he responds to pms almost instantaneously. im beginning to think he spends every moment of everyday on this board /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif. lol

anyways +1 for scott

-alex

cOmpressor

^ iPhone FTMFW son!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts