The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

mooserage

89Mirageman

Picked up a set of GVR4 wheels. They were just as described, packaged well and a good price that was fair. 1+

TakumiJr

Sold him a muffler, payment sent asap. Great guy to deal with it!

Bought a 2G Trust MAF adapter from him. I got it very quickly and packaged well, and at an unbeatable price. I'd do business with him again.

Well, what did I tell ya? I couldn't stay away and bought an afpr from James. He shipped it faster than it took me to send the money, and it arrived impeccably packed, as usual, and in authentic Mitsubishi packaging no less. A stand up guy; buy and sell with confidence.

mistaVR4

Just had another super good transaction!!! Smooth as can be, just like they should be!! /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/grin.gif

Thanks brotha!

-Steve

Excellent seller
got some free items from mooserage. good communication and honest!
there was a problem with the shipping but he still took the time to fix it and assured me ill recieve it! you'll have no problem with this guy /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/grin.gif
Thanks shamus!!

skivittlerjimb

Great buyer! Very smooth transaction, quick payment, and great communication. I hope we have the chance to do business again.

-Jim B.
280/1000

kitcho

great seller. even though i bought something small (gauge stand) he was still very helpful and i'd do business with him again.

ktmrider

Bought a JDM IC from Shamus.
Beautiful packing job, no dents or dings, and gave me a super deal.
Thanks a million my Irish bretheren, will definitely do business with him again!

Good guy here! quick and smooth transaction came through with the money immediately.

Great guy to deal with. He was understand when it took me a couple extra days to ship out the SAFC i sold him! Great guy in my book! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

Good seller and good communication. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again.

Daryl

jepherz

Staff member
Awesome to deal with. He sold me an Ecu that he said was all working fine. I tried it out and found that it had a problem. Over 3 months later I had it repaired and he stuck by his word, paying for all of the repairs. Would definitely do business again!

maxash0775

Bought clutch set from Mooserage. Just as described and shipped it quick . Would recommend for anyone to buy from him. Thanks Moose.

lowcashleblanc

Successful transaction with Mooserage. Great communication, shipment as well as packaging. Wouldn’t hesitate to purchase from again.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts