The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

KYB In Addison IL

Myles

I just wanted to let everyone know what a good experience I had with KYB. I bought some used struts, and after putting them on I realize that the front passenger side strut adjustment piece had been damaged and not able to adjust. Over the weekend I sent a comment in through their sites contact us page. A couple days after that I got a response asking for a part number and that they would see what they could do. A week or so went by and I kinda forgot about and figured they weren't able to come through. But sure enough without even letting me know replacements showed up at my door. And not one but two just in case I had any more trouble. I promptly called (I believe his name was Dan) to thank him and let him that more companies should be like KYB. Anyway until I'm ubber rich and can afford hotbits it's KYB all the way for me.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts