The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Gvr4play

Him and I had lots of communication. Took my New GT40 Turbo and gave me a nice little ported 16g and some cake.

For never meeting someone 450+ miles away, and then having the faith (On both sides) to send out turbos, I was impressed with the transaction outcome.

Tracking numbers were exchanged, eveything smooth.

I would not hesitate to do buisness again, especially on high-end deals like this one.

Last edited by a moderator:

I agree wholeheartedly. Pete even went through painstaking efforts to acquire access to the internet while in the hospital to tell me when things would be arriving.

Thanks again Pete!

thanks guys for the props. nice doin buisness with ya all. i'ts nice to have people out there that ya can trust.
thanks!

Struc

Great guy to deal with. Worked with me on payment. Shipped FAST.

Thanks a bunch.

slobra

Talked to Pete last night about his trans for sale, worked out a price then met me today so I could buy it. He even brought a transfer case for me.

Great guy, great communication and great parts. He even sat around for a minute and bullshitted with me.

Thanks again Pete

TRBODSM

Very very fast shipping(I believe the same day) and it was packaged better than anything I've received before. Sent me detailed pics of what I asked for. Top seller!

Nothing but good things to say! Bought my 1g mishimoto radiator and fan on monday, got it today. Item was in perfect condition.

Thanks again!
Anthony

FCR

Great guy to deal with, Thanks!!!

Last edited:

mikus

great price, great shipping, communication, as they say on ebay A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts